Chapter 5

Kanan's P.O.V.
As I walk to my room, I notice that it was quiet. Like, no lasat and droid arguing and no spray painting sounds. I peek my head into Sabine's room to check on things. I come to see Zeb and chopper sitting down on her bed while Sabine had a large pad of paper and pencil. I guess she was drawing them, or something. Sabine looked up to see me in the doorway, but just went back to drawing. "Hey Kanan. You want to join? I can squeeze you into the picture." She asked me as she occasionally looked up to Zeb and chopper to write down all the details. "No. I think I'm going to go and meditate." I answered. I started to walk off as Sabine stopped me in my tracks by saying,"So, where's Ezra?" I sighed and put my head back into the doorway as Hera came up behind me. "Ask Hera." Was all I said as I went into my room. I needed to find Ezra's force signature so I can see if he's okay. I say down to meditate and searched for his signature. 'Ezra' I said through the force. It took a minute, but he answered. 'Kanan?' 'Yeah it's me, Ezra.' 'Kanan, I'm scared. I had a vision of my parents today.' That must have been what I saw today near his tower. 'I know Ezra. I had it to, through our bond. Ezra, why didn't you tell us?' He sighed. 'Because I didn't want to get you hurt. I'm a monster that couldn't save my parents.' There was a silence before I spoke up. 'Ezra, we're coming to get you tomorrow around lunch. Okay?' He didn't speak for a minute. 'Okay' 'Bye.' I let go of the bond and opened my eyes hearing the sound of Ezra's voice still saying bye in my head.