Chapter 19

Ezra's P.O.V.
Everything was hurting or num. I couldn't feel my legs and the deep sleep I was in didn't help. Wake up! Ow! Bad idea. Note to self, don't yell inside your head when your asleep. But then a picture came into my mind. I was running in the grasses of Lothal and Kanan was behind me. I'm guessing this was when I ran away again. But then I was tackled by a bucket head and I saw Kanan get knocked out by a different one. I wanted to tell out to Kanan but I remembered how this was a memory, and how or hurt to yell. So I just watched the memory take place.

*Memory*
I pushed the trooper off of me only to have a net thrown onto me. I thrashed around, but couldn't get it off of me. A trooper came over and started dragging me to a transport. Inside was the Inquisitor, smiling evilly. "Sir, is this the one you were talking about?" The trooper that was dragging me asked the slime bag. The Inquisitor looked at me and walked towards me. But I noticed that something was in his hand. "Yes commander, it is. I will take over from here."He said and took the net from the trooper and dragged me into the transport. "Let me go!"I screamed as my voice echoed through the halls of the ship. "Boy, just shut up. No one can hear. Besides I wanted me to tell something. Something you might want to hear." He said and set me down on top of a desk and pulled out a needle. I looked at him, full of fear. "What are y-you talking about?"I stuttered in fear. "Well you see, I should probably tell you that I know about your power." He hissed and stabbed the needle into my neck. He pulled it out and I immediately felt as if a part of me was missing. But I couldn't feel it for long because I passed out.

End of memory

Oh my god. I now realized what that needle was. He took my power away. He knew that I was a threat so he got read of it. I have to tell the crew. I opened my eyes, well tried, only to get a handful of bright lights coming into my eyes. I blocked it to get used to it. Then I saw Kanan, and then Hera. But then I saw nothing, absolutely nothing. All I saw was blurs. I grew panicky and sat up. "Kanan, Kanan! Where are you!?!"I screamed.

Kanan's P.O.V.

Me and Hera jumped at the sound of Ezra screaming. "Ezra, calm down! I'm right here!" I said and grabbed his hand to calm him down. He looked around frantically but didn't see me. "Where are you? I can't see!" He yelled and squeezed my hand tighter. I put my hand on the side of his face and directed his head to my general direction. But then I notice that his eyes weren't their normal eclectic blue anymore. They were a cloudy silver.