Chapter 16

Kanan's P.O.V.
I looked at Hera in horror as she dropped to the floor unconscious. I quickly caught her with my right hand before she could hot the ground. "Hera!" I yelled out as she landed in my arm. My left arm was being held up in a cloth so it was hard to use my other one. Sabine and Zeb can't running into the room when the heard me yell. They both looked at Hera and screamed,"What happened?" They both ran to me, but I held up my hand. "Sabine, get the med bay ready! Zeb, I can't lift her. Can you-" Sabine was already out the door when Zeb cut me off,"Got it!" He then grabbed Hera out of my hand and carried her to the med bay with me close behind. By the time we got there, the med bay was cleaned up and the bed was set up. Zeb set Hera down on the bed and I pushed him slightly out of the way as I hooked the heart monitor up to her. The monitor started beeping and I sighed in relief, along with Zeb and Sabine. But then, a voice came through my head, "Kanan, help!" I held my temples as I got a horrible headache. A vision was coming. I looked at Zeb and Sabine, who were looking at me full of worry. I shook my head and said before I fell into the vision, "It's just a vision, don't wor-"

~VISION~

I appeared inside an empirial cell, with Ezra standing in front of me looking at me. No, not me, through me. I turned around to get a face full of the Inquisitor. I stumbled back, realizing that I'm still in the vision. I stepped aside to see the scene better. I noticed a torture droid with him and I grew worried. "I see your awake, let's begin." The Inquisitor said with an evil, cold voice. I saw Ezra glare at him and say, "Begin with what?" Then the Inquisitor force-pushed him down and stepped closer. "Let's just make this simple for you. Join me, join the dark side and become my apprentice." Ezra kept his strong glare, as so did I, towards the Inquisitor. "Then let's just make this simple for you, no. I will never join you!" He yelled. I smirked. That's my padawan, I thought. But then I saw the torture droid come towards Ezra and start electrocuting him. My smirk faded at the sight of Ezra in pain and the sound of him screaming. But I just couldn't take my eyes off of the horrible sight. After about five minutes of torture for me and Ezra, the inquisitor stepped forward again and smirked. "If you won't join me, then tell me where your rebel friends are and I might not kill you." He hissed. What filled my heart in fear was that a red blade was ignited and pointing at Ezra's neck. "No!" I screamed even though I knew he couldn't hear me. "Never!" Ezra yelled and spit in the inquisitor's face. Big mistake. Before I knew it, Ezra was lying on the floor, bleeding every where. I then remembered something from training in the temple. I focused all of my force energy towards the room and...