Chapter 11

Ally's P.O.V.
Within seconds of me locking them out, they started banging on the door. I ignored them and sat down in a crisscross motion to meditate. Even though I want supposed to learn this when I was training in the Jedi temple, I'm going to perform a life transfer. Mine to Ezra's. It will heal him completely, but it would kill me in return. But I didn't care. I started to meditate, focusing on transferring my force energy to his. I couldn't see it, but I could tell that the performance was creating a very strong force energy causing Ezra to fall to the floor, still unconscious. But I didn't care. If I stopped now, we both would've died. But at that second, a loud bang came across the door. I didn't open my eyes, but I know they are trying to break in to the room. Another bang echoed through the room, this one louder. But it didn't matter. Me and Ezra was sent into a white relm together.

Ezra's P.O.V.
Darkness is all I saw untili was sent into a world of whiteness. Man I'm so confused. I turn around to see a girl with long, brown hair. "Ezra." She spoke. Now I'm even more confused. "How do you know my name? Who are you? She am-" I was cut off by her soft, casting voice. "Your crew told me. My name is Ally and you are in between relm's. Life and death. Ezra, you are to young to leave your family like this. They are suffering without you." Ally said to me. Then it all came to me. All the memories. When I burnt Kanan, when I ran away, when I fell off my tower and how this girl saved me by bringing me back to my family. I understood now. Then a picture came into my mind. It was Kanan and the others, trying to wake me up along with Ally. I was shocked. "Ally, are we dead?" I asked. She sadly smiled and hugged me. I was even more shocked but have into the stress relieving hug. We left go and I saw a tear on her cheek, slowly falling. "No, not you. Just me." I looked into her eyes in fear for what she just said. I was about to say something when she said, "Now, if you don't hurry, you will be stuck here permanently. Please leave and be with your family." She said and have me a soft push. "But what about you? I am not leaving you here!" I yelled and walked back to her. But before I could touch her, she whispered, "Yes you are." Then everything went black until I saw a shadow of a person hovering over me. The light was to bright so I closed my eyes and blinked to get used to it. The shadow became clearer and it turned out to be Kanan. "K-Kanan..." I whispered and looked around to see Sabine and Zeb by my side. "Hey guys..." I said louder. They looked at me with tear stained faces. But Kanan was the first to react. "Ezra! Oh my god, your alive!" He tried and helped me sit up. I looked over at Hera, who was trying to get the girl with brown hair back to life. I stood up and lifted her hands off of Ally. "Hera stop. It'd no use." I said sadly. They all looked at me in shock. "First, what do you mean and second, how are you walking?"Hera asked and sat me down quickly. I explained everything to them about Ally saving me. A tear rolled down my cheek. "She's not coming back."I whispered.