Chapter 9

(Kinda tired. Sorry if there is errors or misspells)

Third P.O.V.

"....He will never walk again." Hera said sadly and looked down. Kanan just stood there in shock along with the others. Zeb spoke up and asked, "What do you mean?" Hera sighed and walked over to Ally. She bent down next to Ally and put her hand on her shoulder. "Ally, how fast was Ezra going?" Hera asked, eyes full of worry. "Um... about twenty miles. Why?" Ally answered. Hera stood back up and sighed. She looked at Kanan with tears in her eyes. Kanan grew even more worried. "Because if Ezra was to move his legs at all, it would move his spine wrong. When his spine moves, it'll puncture a hole in his lunge, or worse, heart." Hera said and broke out in tears. She gathered Kanan into a hug and cried into his shoulder. Kanan was shocked to hear what would happen to his padawan, but gave Hera a soothing hug back as Sabine, Zeb, and even chopper joined the hug. With Hera in the middle, Kanan next to Hera, Sabine in the middle of them two, chopper leaning against Kanan's side and Zeb on the outside of them all giving a bear hug. The sounds of soft whimpering coming from the hug and Ezra's breathing mask filled the room quickly. Ally just sat on the bed with soft cries of shock and sadness. Even though she didn't know these people to well, she was with them long enough to know that they are a family. She cared about them to much to let this boy die. That is when Ally wiped the tears off her face and held out her hand. Everyone went flying out of the room, except for her and Ezra. She hurried up and locked the door so that no one could stop her for what she was about to do. She then...

A/N: Oooh, clifee! Please hang in there! I will try to update tomorrow.