Chapter 18

One week later...
Zeb's P.O.V.
Man, it's just been so quiet and boring without the kid running around or pulling pranks on us. I'm so depressed, I can't even hit chopper without a memory of Ezra coming into mind. I sighed and went to get yogan only to find Sabine painting a picture on the wall.
Sabine's P.O.V.
What if he never comes out of the coma? What if- "No Sabine! Don't think like that. He's going to be alright." I remind myself. I've been having to do that a lot lately. I decided to go and paint to get my mind off of things. But I couldn't think of anything so I closed my eyes and let my hands take over. When I was done, I opened my eyes to see a raven blue haired boy with electric blue eyes smiling at me. This brought tears to my eyes. I just wanted to jump into my painting and hug him. I slid down the wall and put my head into my knees and cried until a pair over big arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Zeb. We gladly sat there and hugged as if it were the end of the galaxy. I know that if we could, any of us here would switch places with Ezra. Even chopper.
Kanan's P.O.V.
Ezra is still in a coma. He's hasn't even moved from his spot, only to just breath. I sighed. At least his cuts and burns are better. He now only had four scars on his face, eight on his chest, and all together, six on his arms and legs. But there was something that caught my eye. I stood up and walked over to the med bay bed where he lays. I looked at his neck and noticed a small, red and swollen hole. "Hera!" I yelled to her and examined it more. She came running in. "What happened?" She exclaimed and ran to me. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her chuckling a bit at her response. "Hera, calm down. I just want you to tell me what this is." I said and pointed at the small hole on Ezra's neck. She sighed in relief and examined the hole. "Kanan, that's a needle hole ." She said and looks at me. Before I said anything in response, the force started to brighten in the room. I looked at Ezra to see his eyes blinking from the light of the med bay.