Chapter 7

Leave

"What the fuck are you saying?" tigalgal na sambit ko.

He pinned me more to the goddamn wall. His jaw clenching madly.

"That's why you shouldn't fucking flirt with any guy, Lavena. You shouldn't fucking wear this thing..." pinasadahan niya aking damit. "and get drunk after."

I gave his chest a firm slap, causing my heart to beat twice as fast. When he brought up that topic, my heart seemed ready to escape from my ribcage. I shot him a stern look, matching the strength of his gaze with my own.

"You fucktard! Why are you meddling with my way now, huh?!" gigil kong utas.

His hand flew to my arm, gently caressing it even though he's mad.

"You almost got rape, do you understand that, Lavena?" matigas ang boses niya, tila hindi maaalis doon ang usapan namin.

"That won't happen..." sambit ko. "Those men knows me. They know what will happen to them if they do that."

He smirked violently. "And yeah? Can you tell me what happened to them?"

Pinanlalamigan na ako sa nakikitang ekspresyon niya. His smile became sinister, like he did something grievous.

"They'll fucking rot in that goddamn jail, Lavena. I will fucking make sure they won't leave that jail alive."

Tinulak ko siya lalo, this time mas malakas.

Bumalik sa alaala ko ang pagkilala doon sa lalaki. Alam kong nagkatuwaan na kami at hanggang doon lang talaga ang naaalala ko. I thought he sent me home maybe because I refuse his offer. Why does Cloudius refers to him as "they"?

"Those fucking men are already doing things to you. You fucking passed out! Kung hindi kita nahanap, what do you think will happen to you? To your parents, Lavena?"

I would like to focus on how good my name sounds when it escape his lips but my attention was more focus to the information he's telling me.

Bumagsak ang tingin ko sa aking katawan. I suddenly felt exposed and in horror. Raped? No! Ni hindi ako pinadadapuan sa lamok ng kapatid at mga magulang ko tapos...sasapitin ko iyon?

"Once it happened again, I will make sure such men will die in my hands," pagbabanta niya. "Makakapatay ako, Lavena."

I was taken aback by his words, my breath catching in surprise. His intense, icy gaze bore into me, conveying his seriousness. It was clear that he meant every word, ready to act on his threat without hesitation if I dared to question him.

I swallowed repeatedly, my eyelids fluttering before I averted my gaze. Did he really have those men arrested?

I let my tongue grazed my lowerlip before giving attention to a question inside my head. How come he's on time? How come...he was there to help me?

"Bakit naroon ka?" matatag kong tanong.

Cloudius has his own bar. Why would he stay at B'Hub, during that time I am also making a move to take him out of my system? Ano iyon? Napadaan? But he said he found me, right? He searched for me?

Umiwas siya ng tingin. He put his hands on his pocket.

"I'll go now. Don't get drunk, Lavena," ulit niya, nagbabanta ang tingin.

Sinubukan niyang tumalikod pero naharangan ko siya agad.

"I said why are you suddenly in that bar that time, Cloudius?" ulit ko.

He swallowed hard and his eyes remained away from me. Na parang kapag natitigan ako, makikita ko ang katotohanan doon. Ngumisi ako, sarkastiko iyon at halos matawa sa nararamdamang tuwa sa kabila ng mga nalaman.