Chapter 267

"Crack, crack, crack—"

Muscles were crushed, and crimson streams of blood erupted from every pore, spraying out like a fountain.

Zelretch's face was drenched in a sheen of cold sweat. He had expended immeasurable amounts of magical energy to bolster his body, surpassing even the durability of Galatine. Yet, in the face of Crimson Moon's overwhelming force, his efforts proved futile, rendering his enhanced physical strength utterly ineffective in an instant.

In truth, Crimson Moon had deliberately restrained a substantial portion of his strength. Otherwise, he could have effortlessly pulverized Zelretch's leg into a shapeless mass long ago.

However, he refrained from such an action because he understood that crushing Zelretch's leg would likely result in his escape, taking refuge within the rifts of the world.

When it came to raw physical power and speed, barring the giant spider, Crimson Moon stood as the mightiest entity on the entire planet.

What made Crimson Moon truly terrifying wasn't just his ability to conjure something out of nothing, the Marble Phantasm, but rather his physical form!

"Oh no, Crimson Moon has already discovered the weakness of that guy!" Merlin sighed and continued, "His power lies in drawing magical energy from parallel worlds, but unfortunately, his physical body is quite average. And it's this weakness that Crimson Moon has cunningly exploited!"

"So, what you're saying is that he should keep his distance?" Shirou mused.

"Yes!" Merlin nodded.

Shirou focused his energy, activating the Tower of Light, channeling its power into a formidable surge. With a resounding roar, he unleashed a thunderous blast.

The brilliant light sliced through the air like a razor-sharp blade, swiftly severing Crimson Moon's iron grip on Zelretch. Seizing the opportunity, Zelretch hurriedly made his escape.

The arm that had desperately clung to Zelretch's leg now transformed into a stream of crimson liquid, seamlessly flowing back into Crimson Moon's body. Before their eyes, the arm regenerated, returning to its complete form.

Crimson Moon shifted his gaze towards the Tower of Light, his eyes filled with malice. "That object, too, must be eradicated."

Raising his palm, he took aim at the Tower of Light, poised to unleash a devastating attack. However, to his surprise, before he could act, a colossal Ether Cannon, spanning a hundred meters in width, engulfed him entirely.

Zelretch's anger blazed fiercely as he locked his furious gaze onto Crimson Moon, his teeth clenched tight. Through gritted teeth, he declared, "Consider this my gift in return!"

The devastating impact of the super Ether Cannon left Crimson Moon in a pitiful state, his once humanoid flesh now charred and barely recognizable. Yet, within a breath's span, his body became shrouded in a mist of blood, swiftly restoring itself to its pristine form.

Crimson Moon redirected his gaze towards Zelretch, his eyes now brimming with an icy chill.

Zelretch, seething with frustration, clenched his teeth and bellowed, "Merlin!"

"Don't bother asking me! My main body is no match for him, let alone my clone!" Merlin grumbled, expressing his helplessness.

In his desperate attempt, Merlin could only modify his powerful offensive ritual magecraft into a suppression field, hoping to restrain Crimson Moon's movements.

However, it became evident that this suppression had minimal effect on Crimson Moon. His speed remained virtually unaffected, showing little signs of slowing down.