Chapter 337

A multitude of highly skilled magi, possessing formidable combat abilities rivaling those of the Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors, activated their spells in perfect synchronization.

"Clatter, clatter, clatter..."

In a cascade of shattered space, the overlapping Mirror World fragmented into countless pieces.

Within the fragmented cracks, a raging whip of green lightning shot out, sweeping through the surroundings.

Its devastating power scorched the earth, leaving nothing but smoldering ruins in its wake.

Lorelei's magi swiftly constructed defensive spells, forming a barrier to withstand the onslaught of lightning.

"Thud, thud, thud..."

Amidst the rumble of wheels and the echoes of thunder, a thundering Chariot burst forth from the shattered Mirror World, soaring high into the sky.

Atop the chariot stood the unmistakable figure of the red-haired warrior.

"The Conqueror King... Iskandar!" His gaze tightened.

Diarmuid, Hassan, Spartacus... and now Iskandar. It was as if he had been transported back to the Fourth Holy Grail War.

However, there was a crucial difference. In the Fourth Holy Grail War that took place nine years ago, the Servants possessed their own consciousness, distinct personalities. Yet, in this current situation, the Servants emerged as mere empty vessels summoned from their Class Cards, devoid of self-awareness.

Could it be that the one responsible for the attack on Arcueid, Altrouge, and the others was none other than Rider?

Mounted upon his mighty chariot, King Iskandar unleashed thunderous whips of lightning, wreaking havoc upon the land, obliterating trees and reducing sculptures to rubble.

Everything was in chaos.

But after the chaos subsided, a sudden restoration occurred. The castle appeared to be indestructible. It seemed as though nothing within its walls could be permanently damaged or obliterated.

Altrouge rose from the pool, her frustration evident as she locked her intense gaze on Rider. "So, it was you who attacked me, huh? You better realize who I am—"

Before she could finish her admonishment, another powerful thud sent her hurtling through the air, crashing against the wall with a sickening impact. Her head shattered upon contact, scattering blood and brain matter across the ground.

Fortunately, while her immortality didn't quite match Arcueid's, it was still quite formidable. She swiftly regenerated, though her complexion paled as she gingerly cradled her head.

With a vigilant gaze, she surveyed her surroundings, a hint of fear flickering in her eyes. She remained on edge, fully aware that her head could meet another devastating blow at any given moment.

Shirou frowned, a crease forming on his forehead. It was becoming apparent that the entity responsible for attacking Arcueid and Altrouge wasn't Iskandar from the Mirror World.

But then, who or what could it possibly be?

Shirou contemplated entering his dream, using the power of his Second Noble Phantasm to gain clarity. Yet, he couldn't shake off the fear of dozing off defenseless, vulnerable to an attack from this unfamiliar being.

Although All the World's Evil boasted impressive regenerative capabilities, it didn't grant him immortality.

Setting aside all other concerns, if his head were to be shattered, his brain matter scattered like Altrouge's, he wouldn't be able to come back to life. The Throne of Heroes would welcome yet another Heroic Spirit named "Fujimaru Shirou".