Chapter 359

Orlocke let out a deep sigh, his voice tinged with regret. "I suppose it's time I told you everything, young lord. The truth is, the resurrected child is my son."

Turns out, more than a decade ago, when Orlocke Caesarmund was still a young man, he crossed paths with Geryon Ashborn while attempting to repair his family's Magic Crest.

During one of his visits, Orlocke found himself infatuated by Geryon's wife. Their connection grew deeper, and soon enough, they had a child together. Sadly, that child's life was cut short, prematurely.

Not long after, tragedy struck once again as the woman succumbed to an incurable illness.

Whether Geryon was aware of the child's true identity remained a mystery to Orlocke. What he did know was that Geryon held genuine love for both his child and his wife.

Nine years ago, Orlocke received a proposition from Doctor Heartless and Geryon Ashborn. While Geryon's official reason for offering to repair Orlocke's family's Magic Crest was clear, his true motive was to bring back his lost child and wife.

And now, after nine long years, Orlocke found himself standing within the walls of Adra Castle, invited for a purpose beyond witnessing the passing down of Geryon's legacy. It seemed that Geryon also wanted to show him the result of his research.

His child was meant to be resurrected within the body of another person, while the woman had been transformed into a dark beast by Geryon, tasked with guarding the ritual.

Had it not been for the interference of Morgan and Heartless, the ritual would have unfolded exactly as planned.

In the end, Orlocke willingly sacrificed himself, meeting his demise under the merciless claws of the now-transformed dark beast that was once his beloved. Yet, in his final act, he managed to reverse the transformation, restoring the dark beast back to its original form as the woman.

A serene smile graced Orlocke's lips.

But even in his final moments, he entrusted the Magic Crest of the Caesarmund family to Waver, asking him to deliver it into the hands of Verner Caesarmund, who is also attending Waver's Classroom. With that, Orlocke departed from this world, leaving behind a gentle smile as his final legacy.

With the ritual concluded, Adra Castle faded from the mystical land and reemerged into reality.

The exit had been opened, revealing a pathway back to the real world. Not only that, but thanks to Astraea's Noble Phantasm, even the deceased came back to life.

In this miraculous turn of events, Heine Istari, once gone from this world, found himself restored to life. Overwhelmed with happiness, he rushed into his sister's arms, tears of joy streaming down their faces.

Lorelei's magus quietly rejoined the group, having been resurrected.

One by one, the others who had perished also returned, except for Orlocke Caesarmund, who had chosen to depart willingly.

Letting out a sigh, Shirou couldn't help but realize that he had been completely manipulated by that Witch.

And with that, the events at the Adra Castle finally came to an end.

The magi said their farewells, each reflecting on the terrifying encounters they had faced and the valuable gains they had made.

They had even encountered the legendary Heroic Spirits, the Eternal King.

But what amazed them even more was the fact that this King was still alive!

However, Shirou turned to Lorelei, requesting her help in concealing his existence. It was crucial that as few people as possible knew that the Eternal King had survived.