Chapter 375

Inside Ritsuka's room, Ruby hovered playfully in front of her, flashing a mischievous grin as she said, "Ritsuka, it's time for you to transform into a magical girl and go out to save the world!"

Ritsuka flashed a sweet smile. "Okay! Today, I'm definitely going to take down Rider!"

"Wait just a sec, Ritsuka. Let me reach out to Illya and Sapphire."

"Mhm." she nodded eagerly, her eyes wide with anticipation.

With a shimmering transformation, Ruby morphed into a sleek Communicator device.

"Buzz, buzz, buzz—" It emitted an electromagnetic-like sound.

A mature female voice, belonging to Sapphire, emerged from the Ruby Communicator. "Sapphire speaking. What can I do for you, sis?"

"Sapphire, Ritsuka said that the target for today is still Rider!"

"I understand, Illya was just about to contact you, but it seems you beat her to it."

"Oh, how coincidental! It seems like this is the bond between magical girls, right?☆" Ruby spun around in the air and laughed. "I can hardly contain my excitement!"

Ritsuka blinked, "Illya, are you planning to take down Rider as well today?"

"Ritsuka... wait...wait a moment, Sapphire! I'm not dressed yet!" A flustered female voice echoed from the Ruby Communicator.

Ritsuka tilted her head.

After a moment of panicked voices, a lively female voice came through the Ruby Communicator, "Ritsuka, um...I'll go to school first."

"Mhm, I'll wait. Illya, please wait for me too, okay?"

"Mhm, mhm!"

A brief reply came from the other end of the Ruby Communicator, and then the line fell silent.

Ruby transformed back into the form of a floating stick, hovering in the air, "Ready to embrace your destiny as the messenger of love and justice, Magical Girl☆Fujimaru Ritsuka?"

"Wait... wait a moment, Ruby," she shook her head and whispered, "My brother isn't as easily fooled as my sister. Let me go and check the situation first."

"But why be afraid? What's there to fear? Magical girls symbolize love and justice. And there's nothing more unstoppable than a cute girl transforming into a magical girl~! Trust me, once your brother realizes this, he'll understand~☆" Ruby chuckled.

"You have no idea how absolutely terrifying my brother can be when he gets angry. He's super, super scary! If you're not scared, I definitely am! But don't worry, Ruby, just hide for now, and I'll be back really quick."

"Okay, okay~! I don't know what to do with you, Ritsuka~! I guess it's all because Ruby always dotes on you~!" Ruby sighed dramatically, almost like a human, before disappearing into the safety of the blankets.

"Do you need any help?"

A sudden cold and eerie voice echoed from behind, causing Ritsuka to jump in surprise. A shiver ran down her spine, sending goosebumps rippling across her body.

Swiftly spinning around, she came face to face with Miyu, the black-haired girl, who stood there composed and unruffled, clutching a blanket. Her gaze remained steady as she calmly observed Ritsuka.

"Um... it's... it's nothing," she stammered, hastily waving her hand. She couldn't afford to draw her brother's attention.

"I see." Miyu nodded and then said, "If there's anything you need help with, feel free to let me know."