Chapter 374

Shirou didn't feel any guilt about selling off Arcueid. That girl was just way too noisy. And the worst part was she actually had the audacity to push him down on the bed in London. He simply can't tolerate it!

But now, that damn Harem King had finally been taken care of.

And as for her final curse? To Shirou, it was just the lament of a cursed dog.

Not even worth mentioning!

At the worst, he would simply switch from eating fish to having squid, right?

He refused to believe that he would choke on squid after eating it!

After Arcueid was taken away, the dining table finally grew quieter, and the atmosphere shifted towards a more peaceful and calm state.

But...

"Oh, I just remembered. I also made something," Sakura said with a smile as she stood up, bringing out several dishes from the press cooker in the kitchen. The aroma filled the air, tantalizing the senses.

He glanced at the dishes and asked, "What are these?"

"Braised oysters, braised pigeon meat, and braised lamb kidneys," Sakura replied as she placed several bowls of soup in front of him. She gathered her apron with her hand and sat back in her seat.

He asked curiously, "Why didn't you bring them out earlier?"

With a bright smile, she explained, "I actually just organized the storage room today, and my mind was a bit scattered, so I completely forgot about them."

Forgot?

How is that even possible?

Sakura's face beamed with a radiant smile, seemingly like sunshine, but beneath that facade, there lurked a sinister and cold smirk.

She had suspected that the annoying golden cockroach would follow them. If she had brought out the food earlier, wouldn't that pesky creature have devoured it already?

"Oh, I see..." He nodded.

Ritsuka pouted unhappily, puffing up her cheeks and said, "Sis, that's not fair! I want to eat too!"

"No, you can't. These dishes aren't nutritious for kids," Sakura replied firmly. "Besides, they are specifically meant to replenish brother's body."

Shirou's hand, which was suspended in mid-air, abruptly stopped, and he asked, "Replenish my body? Do I look weak, Sakura?"

She reassured him with a gentle tone, "No, not at all. It's just that you've been working so hard and deserve some nourishment. It's my way of taking care of my brother."

"Oh, I see... Well, thank you, Sakura."

She smiled, "Don't say it like that. We all know that I'm the cutest and most considerate little sister to brother, after all."

Miyu: "..."

Miyu lost her appetite a bit, and it seemed that Gray couldn't eat either.

Ritsuka pouted and expressed her unhappiness, "I'm the cutest little sister to my big brother!"

Not wanting to argue with Ritsuka, Sakura gently pinched her cheek and smiled warmly, "Then I'll be the most caring little sister to our big brother."

"You're both my adorable and caring little sisters." Shirou said.

"Hmph!" Ritsuka pouted.

Miyu and Gray exchanged glances, a silent understanding passing between them.