Chapter 380

"Brother, can you please teach this little sister of yours a lesson? She's been so incompetent lately." Sakura mumbled, resting her head on his lap. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink, and she looked a bit bashful, her ears blushing as well.

His face darkened instantly.

"Do you seriously want me to punish you?"

"Yes, go ahead, Brother," she murmured, her burning cheeks hidden behind her hands as she continued, "I didn't even realize Ritsuka was getting into such dangerous situations. I feel like such an incompetent sister. Please punish me, Brother, so I can learn from my mistakes."

He gazed at Sakura lying on his lap, lost in her own thoughts. He responded with a emotionless expression, "You'll definitely learn your lesson."

Sakura felt captivated by the idea.

Her brother's punishment would undoubtedly be harsh.

Would the sound of his hand meeting her skin echo through the room?

To her, this was love!

In her eyes, the scene of Shirou disciplining Ritsuka was a display of brotherly love, something she had never experienced before.

Since becoming a part of the Fujimaru family, the brother she had always admired had been away from home, not offering her the same meticulous attention he gave to Ritsuka, and they didn't have the chance to grow up together.

By the time her admired brother returned, she had already grown up.

In his presence, she was now a responsible older sister, a caretaker who didn't require much looking after.

Perhaps that's why her brother's attention seldom fell on her, as he had complete confidence in her abilities.

For that very reason, she found herself occasionally envious of her sister, who received care and concern from her brother.

Witnessing her brother's loving discipline and seeing her sister cry like a pear blossom in the rain, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy.

What a pervert.

Sakura chided herself internally, feeling like a pervert for being envious and jealous of her sister because of this.

That's why she needs her brother's guidance.

"Please go ahead, Brother. Please don't consider my feelings. Please—punish me severely." she pleaded, her hands still concealing her flushed cheeks.

With a stern expression, he extended his hand and gently rested it on her head.

Hmm? Could it be that my brother wants to comfort me? Sakura wondered silently.

Instead of the expected punishment, he gently pulled Sakura's hair upwards—

"It hurts, it hurts so much!" she cried out, her intoxication now overshadowed by the pain.

"Brother, please let go! Please let go! My hair will be pulled out!" she pleaded, clutching her hair with both hands.

His face remained stern as he said, "Sakura, I never taught you to be so shameless."

"I know, I know, I'm being shameless," she sobbed.

"Will you dare to lift your own skirt next time?"

"No, no, I won't dare. Brother, please let go. I'll be bald if you keep pulling! I won't do it again, I promise!"

He finally released his grip on her hair.

Sakura cradled her pitiful hair and looked at his hand, noticing a few strands that had been pulled out. Tearfully, she said, "Brother, that's so mean! Hair is precious to girls!"