Chapter 379

In the Fuyuki City, at the Fujimaru residence.

Ritsuka clung tightly to Sakura, her small hand gripping onto Sakura's clothes as she tearfully gazed at Shirou.

Shirou glanced at her, who was now hiding behind Sakura, "Ritsuka, have you come to realize your mistake?"

Peeking her little head out from behind Sakura, she tearfully replied, "I'm going to tell Mom that you hit me!"

His expression darkened. It seemed all his efforts in educating her had still not been enough.

Sakura quickly stepped in to protect Ritsuka, positioning herself as a shield between her and Shirou. "Brother, Ritsuka understands now," she said urgently. Turning her attention to Ritsuka, she asked, "You promise you won't cheat in exams anymore, right?"

Facing away from Shirou, Sakura blinked at the youngest sibling, silently communicating with her through her eyes.

However, Ritsuka was a bit stubborn and protested, "But I really want to cheat!"

Shirou rose to his feet with a stern expression on his face.

She got scared, and instinctively covered her little buttocks, stammering, "I won't cheat anymore, I promise! I'll never cheat again!"

Only then did he sit back down.

Sakura took her by the hand and led her back to her room.

He sighed and looked at Miyu and Gray, saying, "Sorry for disturbing your sleep."

"No, no, no... It's... It's okay," Gray quickly waved her hand.

Miyu also said, "It's okay, Fujimaru-niisan."

In that moment, Artoria took control of Gray's body, and she hesitated for a brief moment before speaking, "My King, aren't you being too harsh on Princess Ritsuka? This approach might make her develop a dislike for you..."

He sighed, "Raising a child without discipline is like hindering their growth. I'd rather endure her resentment or even her dislike than allow her to stray down the wrong path."

Artoria: "..."

"Illya..." His gaze turned to the restless girl sitting nearby.

"Yes—I'm here!" she responded instinctively, her voice tinged with fear.

"I've already called your mother. She said you should spend the night at my place tonight."

"I... I understand," she nodded hastily. She was already somewhat afraid of him, and now her fear had intensified.

He then turned to Miyu and Gray and asked, "Miyu, is there space for one more person in your bed?"

"Yes, there is."

"Then I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Tonight, you three will have to share the bed."

"It's okay," they waved off the concern.

He gently advised, "Then go to sleep now, it's getting late. Children shouldn't stay up late."

"Yes," they replied obediently, hurrying off to rest.

Artoria hesitated. She took a moment before speaking up, "My King, you should get some rest too."

He simply nodded in acknowledgment.

As he watched them leave, he settled into a more comfortable position and gazed down at the two Mystic Codes—Ruby and Sapphire—constrained heavily by his black mud on the table.

He glanced at the two wands with a cold expression and questioned, "Alright, Ruby, spill it out. What's Zelretch's game here?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" she looked puzzled.