01

Jisung was asleep in his room, softly snoring when someone barged into jisung room. The person stopped, looked around the room then walked to jisung wardrobe, picking out an outfit and walked into the bathroom.

The person left the bathroom then jumped on top of Jisung causing him to wake up. "Fuck-" jisung mumbled, already knowing who it is.

"Come on Jisungie"

"Ok ok I'm coming lix" jisung responded as Felix pulled jisung up making him sit up. "What time is it?" Jisung asked rubbing his eyes.

"7:40" Felix said casually. Their class starts at 9 they have a whole ass hour left.

"Lix~ We literally have a whole hour left" jisung whined trying to take back his covers but Felix was sitting right on top of it.

"No you literally take up an hour getting dressed"

"No I don't! That is so not true" jisung said, crossing his arms and turning his head the other way.

"Really" Felix raised a brow.

"Yes really" jisung said looking back but still had his arms folded.

"Jisung" Felix started "you literally take 30 minutes in the shower. 10 minutes for choosing your clothes and another 10 minutes doing your hair and make up. Now get your fucking ass up"

"Ok damn bro I'll get ready" jisung said, crawling off the bed and walking to his closet.

"I already chose an outfit for you its in the bathroom. And don't take too long" Felix said, lying down and taking out his phone.

"Alright. Alright. Jeez" jisung said, walking into the bathroom.

Jisung saw that an outfit was laid out for him on the counter, folded. He went to do his skincare routine before putting it on.

When he was done with his skincare he put on the outfit Felix laid out. Kinda regretting not looking at it before putting it on.

"LEE FELIX!" Jisung yelled, walking to his bedroom. Jisung walked into his bedroom seeing his best friend on the phone while giggling. "Felix!"

Felix moved his face from his phone, looking at jisung who was in a white jumper with a brown skirt.

"AHH YOU LOOK AMAZING JISUNGIE" Felix squealed, literally jumping on the bed

"Why would you give me this?" Jisung whined "it's literally winter and your giving me a goddamn skirt"

"But you look fucking amazing! Please~ wear it Jisungie" Felix pleaded, looking at jisung with big, "innocent" eyes.

"Fine~ I hate that I can't resist you" jisung mumbled but loud enough for Felix to hear. Which Felix giggled at.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung and Felix were on their way to the cafe for breakfast since jisung parents were rarely there in the morning to even prepare breakfast.