02

Jisung was in class simply doodling as he was so bored out of his brain. When the classroom door was swung opened, everyone turned to see who it was.

It was Minjun, he had an angry expression on his face as he glared at jisung. He walked up to jisung slamming his hands on jisung desk.

"No! YOU FUCKING SAID NO!" Minjun yelled right in front of jisung face but he didn't even flinch.

"Yes I did say no. It's not my fault you're unattractive and have an ugly personality" jisung said leaning back in his seat.

Minjun raised his hand about to slap jisung when it stopped mid-air. Minjun turned his head to the side to see Yeonjun, Jisung older brother.

"Don't even try it Minjun" Yeonjun said serious, moving Minjun hand away.

"Minjun go back to your class or you will get a month of detention" the teacher said finally giving a shit.

"Whatever. You better watch your back Han" Minjun said.

"Doubt it if you can't watch your steps"

"Wha-" he couldn't finish his word when his shoe got struck on a piece of gum and he fell, face flat on the floor.

Everyone started laughing, their laughter echoing through the room and a heat of embarrassment spread across Minjun's face.

Minjun quickly got up and left, slamming the door shut.

"Jisung" the teacher started "go apologise to Minjun"

"What! Why do I have to? He's the one that started this shit" jisung said standing up.

"Maybe if you said yes to what Minjun said then this wouldn't have happened" the teacher said crossing her arms.

"Ballshit! I'll make you get fired Mrs Yui" jisung said than leaving the classroom, slamming the door.

'Fucking cunt! She can say goodbye to her fucking job. She's useless anyway' jisung thought as he made his way to the rooftop.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung had stayed on the rooftop for the whole of his first period not caring if the teacher would give him detention for walking out of class like that. But to be honest jisung couldn't give one flying fuck.

When the bell rang meaning it was time for second period. Jisung groaned getting up from the floor and walked towards the door.

Jisung made his way down the stairs and to his second period which was literature. Which he didn't mind since he loved literature.

Jisung knocked on the door since he was about 5 minutes late. Jisung opened the door seeing mr Kim writing on the broad.

"Finally joined us Mr Han" Mr Kim said once he turned around seeing jisung by the door.

"Sorry" jisung mumbled, going to the back where his assigned seat was.

Mr Kim sighed at jisung behaviour "came see me after class Mr Han" jisung nodded.

Jisung sat in his seat which was at the back next to the window. With Hyunjin and Felix in front of him. They both turned around to talk to jisung.

"Are you in trouble sung?" Felix asked jisung who was getting his books out of his bag.

"Probably" Jisung answered.

"Why were you late?" Hyunjin asked.

"Mrs Yui was being a bitch" Jisung answered.