03

Jisung has been in his room for a few hours now, doing some homework and looking over the lessons on his computer.

Since he has been in his room the whole afternoon he didn't eat anything when he came back from school so he was starving.

'Damn I'm hungry I'll text ma to get me some food'

Mama<3

Ma can you get me some food?

Sure hun
Do you want cheesecake?

OMG YES
THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU SM

I love you too baby

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung smiled as he loved his mother homemade cheesecake and he knew she had some in the fridge but if he took a bite without permission he would probably get a beating.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It's been about 10 minutes since jisung had texted his mom and Mrs Han was downstairs putting jisung food on a tray. When Mr Han and Minho came talking and walked up to the table, sitting down.

"Mrs Han do you need any help" Minho asked as he saw Mrs Han struggling with carrying the tray.

"Oh no it's fine Minho dear just sit I'll be back in a minute to serve dinner" Mrs Han said.

"Where are you going with the tray" Minho asked as he held onto the end of the tray.

Mrs Han glanced at Mr Han before replying "I'm going to Jisung room since he hasn't eaten anything today"

"Oh I can take it up if you want" Minho suggested.

"Oh alright then" Mrs Han said handing Minho the tray "jisung room is the last room down the left. Thank you Minho" Mrs Han said smiling at him warmly.

"Your welcome"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Minho made his way upstairs and was standing outside of jisung room. Minho took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Minho heard shuffling from inside the room, when it was opened by jisung in an oversized hoodie and some shorts you could barely see because of how big the hoodie is.

"Hi, your mom said I had to bring this to you" Minho said awkwardly.

"Um yea come in" jisung said opening the door wider for Minho to come inside. "Just put it over there" jisung said pointing to an empty table.

Minho walked over to where jisung pointed and was also looking around jisung room.

Jisung room was pretty big, he had his bed on the right side in the middle with a balcony on the left of it and a window on the right of it. In the middle of the room was two sofas with a coffee table in the middle of them. And on the left side was jisung bathroom, his walk-in wardrobe and his desk.

Minho placed the tray down and also saw that jisung had some paper shuffled around his desk. Minho took a look at what jisung was doing and saw a note book that had some lyrics.

'He does music? I thought his dad said he does med' Minho thought. "So jisung" Minho started as jisung hummed. "Your dad said you do med as your major" Minho said as he walked up to jisung desk.

"Yea I do" Jisung answered, walking up to the tray on the table.

"I have a sister that does med. She goes to your college"

"I probably know her. What's her name?" Jisung asked, putting a grape in his mouth

"Her name is Minhee"

"Oh.. so your also Minjun's brother"

"Yea sadly" Jisung hummed as he eats a spoon of cheesecake. "I'll go now, leave you to study"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Minho shut jisung door after waving him a little goodbye. Minho stopped outside of jisung room, smirking.

'I'll find out more about you my love'

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n: short chapter

Love you 💙
Bye 🤟