17

(A/n: I just realised that I have been writing college instead of university. So if I write college instead of uni again, feel free to correct me)

≈≈≈≈≈
"It's means, that I love you" jisung slowly smiled at those three words that came out of Minho's mouth. Jisung lightly giggled making Minho confused. "What?"

"That's cute" jisung smiled. "The way you confessed was cute" jisung giggled when he saw the tips of Minho's ears turn red. "And I love you too" jisung said, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck.

"God, you're so cute I don't know what I'm gonna do with you" Minho pulled jisung any physically closer than they already were and buried his head into Jisung's neck.

Jisung giggled as he felt Minho's breath against his neck. Minho then lifted jisung off his feet and spun him around in a circle. Jisung laughs, tightening his grip as he is spun around.

When minho plots jisung down on the ground, he pulls jisung in and smashes their lips together. Jisung's eyes widen at the sudden sensation but he soon kisses back.

Their lips moved in sync as they stood there. The kiss was slow and full of love but it soon turned into a more passionate and intimate kiss.

The two soon broke apart due to the lack of oxygen. Both the males panting heavily, trying to catch their breath after that kiss.

"God, they taste better than I expected" Minho mumbled into Jisung's neck causing the younger to blush a deep red. "Let's get you home, love"

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

Minho and Jisung were now in the car, the car stopped at a red light. Minho was humming a song with his hand on Jisung's thigh while the younger is on his phone, trying to distract himself from the action.

"Love, how did you convince your dad to cancel your brother's arrangement?" Minho asked, driving as the lights turned green.

"I told him I was going to call off our engagement-" Minho stepped on the breaks at full speed. "Shit- what was that for?"

"What! Why the fuck would you do that?!"

"What? I knew he wasn't going to let me call our engagement off so he had to call off Jun's arrangement"

"So you were going to call of our fucking engagement just for your brother!" Minho snapped. "I thought you fucking liked me!"

"I do like you, trust me Minho. But I known you for what? Three? Four weeks? I'm not going to put a guy that I know absolutely nothing about above my family" Minho scoffed. "They are my top fucking priority and you out all the people in this god damn messed up world should know that"

Jisung's statement made Minho shut his mouth. The rest of the drive was dead silence, neither males talking as they were still pissed at the other.

They soon arrived at Jisung's house, the younger grabbed his bag from the back seat but before stepping out.

"You or anyone are not going to change the fact that my family will always be above everything, Minho" jisung said before stepping out and walking inside his house.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was the next day and Jisung was still not talking to Minho. Though the older had tried sending messages after messages, calls after calls yet jisung wasn't going to respond to any of them.

Jisung did his usual morning routine, he had on a black fitted tee and some cargos. Though it was simple it looked amazingly hot on jisung, showing off his tiny waist.