13

When all four of the males were together let's say it was chaos. They were playing games on the tv while cursing at each other. There was mini fights here and there and of course pillow fights.

You can't have a sleepover without a pillow fight.

All four of the males were casing each other around the house, tackling each other down then cursing at the other to get off.

Though they were all college students, they act like four year olds when they're all together.

They eventually calm down and just watched a movie while cuddling each other.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was the next day and the four males weren't planning on going to school. So they decided to binge watch some k-dramas.

Well until the dad of the group started spamming them with questions like 'where are you guys??' 'Are you guys sick??' And lots more.

"Innie I swear if I get another message from chan hyung I'm going to fucking murder him" jisung said, throwing his phone on the couch.

"Yea it's getting fuckin annoying" Felix plopped himself on jisung which caused him to groan.

"Well I blocked him and the others temporarily since I knew he would be like this" Seungmin said as he had just came from the kitchen.

"Damn good thinking" jisung said.

"What about Changbin? Won't he be worried? He can't survive one day without your attention" Felix said, a slight smirk on his face.

"Oh he'll be fine" Seungmin said.

"Oh my fuckin days, I'm going to kill chan" jisung said as he just received another text from chan

"Okay! Okay! Chill your asses down. I'll call him" Jeongin grabbed his phone and clicked on his boyfriend's contact. He heard it ring for a few seconds before he heard his boyfriend's worried voice.

"Oh my fucking god Jeongin! Where the hell are you and why ain't you at college?" Chan snapped but being careful with his choice of words.

"Sorry, channie...we're at lix's house and we had a sleepover" Jeongin apologised.

"That still doesn't explain why you're not here?"

"...ji and lix didn't want to go so we stayed in" Jeongin mumbled so that jilix didn't hear him but failed miserably.

"Yah! Why are you exposing us like that!" Jisung and Felix yelled at the same time.

'What am I going to do with those two' chan sighed, face slamming himself. "Put them on the phone, little fox" Jeongin hummed.

"Jiji, lix, channie wants to talk to you" Jeongin whispered which caused jilix to curse under his breath.

"What chan?" Jisung spoke bored.

"Jisung." Chan warned as jisung groaned which made Felix giggle softly. "Felix."

"Yes hyung" they both said in unison.

"You guys better bring your asses here by second session or I will come over and drag you out myself. Also tell Seungmin to unblock Changbin, he's currently losing his mind" chan demanded.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Fuck you byeee" jisung said before hanging up the call. Doing this made the other three males crack up in laughter.

"What? He was pissing me off"