11

It's been a couple hours since jilix arrived at Jisung's house. It was around 7 in the evening as they were starting to get bored.

"Aish! I'm so bored" jisung complained, plotting himself down on the bed dramatically.

"Why don't we go out?" Felix suggested, sitting down next to jisung.

"Yes definitely! Let's go" jisung agreed, getting his phone. "Come on lix! Let's go" jisung exclaimed, grabbing Felix hand and dragging him off the bed.

"Alright! Alright!" Felix giggled, quickly grabbing his phone and following jisung out the door.

Felix quickly catch up to jisung, joining him on walking down the stairs. They made their way to the living room where Mrs Han and her friend were talking.

"Ma, me and lix are going out for a bit" jisung said. Mrs Han nodded giving him a soft smile.

"Alright I'm going to have dinner with my friend and be back before your father comes"

"Ok we might have dinner outside. Bye ma" jisung placed a soft kiss on Mrs Han forehead before putting on his shoes.

"Bye Mrs Han" Felix said, placing a small kiss on Mrs Han temple.

"Bye babies"

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

"Oh lix can we go to the lake?" Jisung suggested, interlocking their arms together.

"The one with the huge tree" jisung nodded. "Lead the way sungie"

It would take 15 minutes to get to the lake since it was a bit into the woods. As they walked through the park to the lake they would stop occasionally because jisung had saw a flower and he would spend a few minutes smelling it before walking again.

Not like Felix is complaining he gets to fill his phone with these amazing and adorable photos of jisung.

After they finally arrived at the lake, they sat down near the tree looking up at the sky as it was starting to set.

As the sun set, it turned the sky into a pinky orangey colour. Jisung and Felix felt warmth as the sun was setting, the comfort you could feel.

Jisung slowly lowered his head for it to rest on Felix's shoulder as he close his eyes. Felix smiles, bringing his hand up to pet Jisung's hair.

Felix gently run his fingers through jisung hair, feeling the soft strands against his fingers.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

When the Sun had finally set and the Moon had appeared in the sky, Felix gently shook jisung up. Telling him to get up as they only had 2 hours left to spend together.

They decided to go to the newly opened cafe nearby that Felix had recently been to with Hyunjin on his date.

It took about 25 minutes to get there but it was worth the walk since the place looked utterly beautiful.