15

Many glances and whispers could be heard as jisung walked into his father's company. All the employees wondered why jisung, the son of the CEO was here.

They all had only seen jisung two or three times, over the years that they had been in the company. While all the 'newer' employees have only seen jisung probably once before.

They were all amazed at the sight of jisung but also confused and curious, why would jisung be here?

Two days before

"He can't do that!"

"I know, love. But your brother said that he's finding a solution so don't worry, ok?" Minho said, gently cupping Jisung's cheeks. Jisung sighed frustratedly before nodding slowly. "Good"

Minho placed a kiss on Jisung's forehead, his touch gentle and reassuring. "Things are going to be alright I promise" Minho assured, hugging Jisung's waist and putting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Thanks min" jisung smiled sweetly, patting Minho's back. Suddenly Minho's phone started ringing, Minho sighed as he broke the hug.

Jisung giggled as the older took his phone out from his pocket. Jisung frowned when he saw Minho's eyes darken.

"Who is it, min?"

"Just...someone I know. I'm gonna take this, love you go back inside"

"Hm, ok" jisung said, going on his tiptoes and placing a kiss on Minho's cheek.

Jisung left leaving Minho frozen in the hallway. Minho placed his hand on his cheek where jisung had kissed him, feeling the warmth that spread through his body when Jisung's lips lingered on his skin.

Through he kissed jisung many times before he didn't think that the touch of Jisung's lips would feel so damn different. Those oh so plumped lips on his skin was just so different that he wanted more of them.

Another ring was heard breaking Minho from his daze, he sighed and picked up the phone. "What" Minho said sternly to the other.

"No hello? No how are you?"

"The fuck do you want Minjun. You're wasting my time with your annoying voice"

"Whatever, let's get straight to the point since you're so impatient" Minho rolled his eyes.

In Jisung's room

When jisung entered his room he saw Yeonjun nervously fiddling with his fingers and bouncing his leg repeatedly.

"So what's the solution?" Jisung asked, breaking Yeonjun from his daze. The older literally jumped up from his sit when he heard his brother's voice.

"Sun-"

"I'm not angry but if he does something then I'll probably be fuming"  jisung cut in, walking over to Yeonjun.

≈≈≈≈≈≈

After Yeonjun explained that he would just talk to their father saying that he does not want to breakup with his boyfriend and that he should respect his decision and feeling.

Which was also bullshit since their father was known to making a decision and never thinking twice about it or backing away from it.

"You do realise that dad isn't going to listen, right?" Jisung said, raising a brow.

"I know but it's worth the shot before you go swearing and threatening him" Yeonjun said, earning an eye roll from jisung.

The next day

Knock! Knock!
Jisung buried his head further into his pillow as loud knocks continued to be heard. The knocks then turned into bangs causing jisung to groan.

'For fucks sake!' Jisung climbed out of bed, dragging his feet with him and opening the door. He Yeonjun there with a pissed expression.

"Finally! Took you long enough, jeez" Yeonjun complained, inviting himself in and sat on Jisung's couch.

"Why are you even here? You're not even a morning person"

"Who says I can't be here early to see my little bro" Yeonjun said, crossing his arms.

"Says me, the person that tried to wake you up for middle school only to be knocked off and you got grounded the following week" jisung said, stretching his arms as he walked into his bathroom.

"Whatever" Yeonjun mumbled, hearing the bathroom lock.

≈≈≈≈≈

"Now, what do you want? You don't usually barge in here without a reason" jisung stated, sitting down next to Yeonjun after he was done freshening up.

"Well..I fucked up"

"What'd you mean?" Jisung questioned, raising a brow.

"So I went to dad's company this morning since he goes early in the morning, right?" Jisung nodded "well I didn't listen to the employees that he was in a bad mood. And you know I was the troublemaker in the family and when I bragged in he cursed at me and.."

"You didn't tell him, did you?"

"Maybe..." Yeonjun trailed off, jisung mentally facepalmed himself and shook his head. 'Idiot'

"And you want me to talk to him?" Jisung said, earning a sigh from Yeonjun.

"Will you? Please jisung, if I go back there he might chop my head off or worse, take away my phone" Yeonjun made a horrified face. "Please, talk to him!" Yeonjun grabbed his hands and held it in his.

"Ugh, fine!" Jisung groaned, snatching his hands back. "But~ it's going to cost you" Yeonjun groaned at that statement.

"Why~ it's literally family business! I don't need to pay you!"

"Fine, then I'm not going to talk to dad. Simple" jisung said, ready to stand up and go get change but Yeonjun held his wrists. (Not like that you mfs)

"Fine~" Yeonjun whined. "How much? I'll wire it to you" jisung smiled and held out his hand, mentally asking for the phone.

Yeonjun groaned then handed his phone over and leaned back. Knowing jisung he's going to put at least a couple zillions of hundreds or millions if he's feeling extra.

"There" jisung handed Yeonjun his phone back. "Put 14 million into my account" Yeonjun chuckled before clicking the send button.

"There, done. Can you talk to dad today?"

"I wish but I have to stay behind on dance and production with channie hyung and changbin hyung" Yeonjun groaned. "But~ I'll do it tomorrow, how about that?" Yeonjun sighed before agreeing.

"Thanks Sun, I literally don't know what I'll do without you"

"You'll probably be buried 6 feet undergr- ow!" Yeonjun smacked jisung on the back of the head probably a little too hard.

"Idiot, that was just an expression" Yeonjun scolded, pushing jisung by the arm.

"Aish, that hurt, you idiot" jisung whined, holding the back of his head.

"Whatever, better get changed before lixie-ah comes"

"Fuck off" Yeonju chuckled before ruffling jisung hair and leaving the bedroom.

(☆▽☆)

A/n: hello my lovelies, how are you liking the book so far. I feel like I've been lacking creative lately so some opinions would help me a lot, not forcing if you don't want to.

Anyway, who do you want to ship Yeonjun with, I'm thinking either Beomgyu or Soobin.

Love you, my lovelies 💙
Hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤟