07

"Minho...hi" jisung said, his voice filled with a mix of surprise and nervousness. 'Please say he didn't hear that' jisung thought, giving Minho a small nervous smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I was actually looking for you" Minho responded earning a confused look from jisung. "We have a date...remember"

'Shit'

"Sorry, I totally forgot" jisung said, nervously scratching the back of his neck. "could we maybe reschedule it to tomorrow? I have a lot of work to catch up on"

Minho smiles and nods his head "sure, do you want a ride home" Minho asks.

"Sure"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Thanks for the ride Minho" jisung said, opening the car door.

"Sure love" Minho said, turning his head slightly as he leaned back and watched jisung get his bag from the back seat. His heart raced whenever he was with jisung.

He didn't know what this feeling was, he was supposed to be heartless and not care about anyone but himself. But when he met jisung he had the urge to protect and be possessive over him. He had such an innocent and pure soul and he wanted to protect that, make that...his.

"Oh and I put my hoodies in your room" Minho added.

"Thanks" jisung said, giving Minho a smile. "So tomorrow? After college?" Jisung said bending down slightly and tilting his head.

"Yea" Minho nodded "I'll pick you up" Minho smiled widely.

God, has he never smiled like this before.

"Great, I'll see you later min" jisung said closing the door and speed walking to the door.

Minho was trying to comprehend the nickname he was just called. 'Min?' Minho chuckled lightly, seeing jisung speed walking to the door and shuting it fast.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It was the next day and jisung was in the middle of getting ready when he heard a knock on his door. "Just a minute" jisung said, getting Minho's hoodie from the bag and throwing it over his head.

Jisung made his way to the door, opening it to see Minho there. "Hey love"

"Oh hi min" jisung said, making way to his closest, leaving his door open for Minho to come inside.

"You getting ready for college?" Minho asked sitting down on Jisung's couch.

"Yea"

"Can I drop you off today?" Minho asked, leaning back to see jisung fixing his hair.

"Today? I'm going with a friend today. Maybe next week?" Jisung said going towards Minho and sitting down next to him. "But I'll see you after for our date"

"Yea. I'll see you after" Minho said bluntly.

"Great. I'll see you soon" jisung said, placing a kiss on Minho's cheek and was about to walk away when Minho grabbed his wrist.

Jisung turned around with a confused expression on his face. "Stay a little longer" Minho suggested as his voice was barely audible.

Jisung nodded, sitting back down next to Minho but was lifted up and placed on Minho's lap. Jisung felt his cheeks heat up as Minho's hands made way to his waist.

"You have such a small waist, love" Minho said, leaning in and resting his head on Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung blushed at the compliment and muttered a small "thank you"