09

"You alright love?" Minho asked when he saw jisung go quiet.

"Huh? Y-yeah, I have to go find my friends min, I'll see you later" jisung said, kissing Minho on the cheek before walking towards the cafeteria.

Jisung walked into the cafeteria getting stares from people since everyone has heard the rumours by now.

Jisung saw Seungmin waving his hand and sitting at their usual table with Changbin. He walked over to the table as he walked over he heard people whispering when he passed. 

"Hey Minnie, what's Changbin doing here?" jisung asked, sitting down at his usual seat which was opposite Seungmin.

"Hey sung, he wanted to sit here today" Seungmin answered, putting a spoon of rice into his mouth. "Where's lix?" Seungmin asked.

"With Hyunjin" jisung responded and Seungmin hums.

They started their own conversation, when they were approached by a furious looking Minjun and a girl behind him.

"So you fucking reject me but go off and marry my fucking brother" Minjun said, slamming both his hands on jisung table.

"Well I'm sorry that Minho has a better personality and appearance than your ugly and toxic ass!" Jisung snapped back, standing up to face Minjun.

"This is about to get good~" Seungmin whispered to Changbin, a smirk on his face.

"Bet he begged his parents to get married to Minho. Like come on it's Lee Minho? You are no way near Minho's level" the girl said.

"Do you think he would want to marry a whore? Who has fucked at least half the boys in here?"

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" Minjun said practically yelling in jisung face.

"Why? She's just a girl who wants other boys dick. Her fucking name should be whore honestly"

"You little-" the girl was about to slap jisung when her hand stopped in mid air.

"Don't fucking touch him" Minjun snarled making the girl's eyes widen.

"Why the fuck are you defending him? YOU SHOULD BE DEFENDING ME NOT HIM!" The girl yelled at Minjun, slapping him and walking away.

"I didn't need your shitty protection," Jisung said, glaring at Minjun. His eyes burned with frustration, his voice feels with anger. The tension in the air was visible, as their argument increased.

"Well, it looked like you did," Minjun replied, his tone sharp. He crossed his arms aggressively.

Jisung scoffed, his doubt clear. "Go fuck yourself Minjun" jisung walked away pushing through people without apologising since he was too pissed to.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

"Damn" Changbin said watching Minjun walk over to his friend group still angry.

"Told you it was going to be good" Seungmin said. "Jisung roasting everyone is always funny"

"You're not wrong that was fucking hilarious" Changbin said, laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about?" They heard a deep voice in front of them.

"Oh hey lix, you should have been here sung was literally taking the piss out of Minjun it was so funny" Seungmin answered.

"Damn jisung roasting someone is always funny" Hyunjin added.

"Yeah and-" Seungmin paused finally noticing Minho. "Who is that?"