04

Jisung ended up falling asleep on his desk but somehow ended up in his bed.

Jisung rubbed his eyes as he scanned the room 'I don't remember falling asleep here' jisung thought as he rubbed his eyes 'whatever I'll just get ready'

Jisung got up and walked to his bathroom when someone knocked on the door. Jisung groaned as he walked to the door.

Jisung opened the door, to see Minho outside with an iced americano. "Um hi Minho do you need something?" Jisung asked.

"No but your mom said to get you an iced americano since she said you don't usually eat in the morning" Minho explained as he handed the americano to jisung.

"Oh um thank you Minho"

"No problem" Minho said smiling making jisung smile aswell.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung was walking to school with Felix as always. Felix was rumbling about his teachers or what drama he has in his class with Jisung listening to each detail.

When they made it to school they made their way to their dance class.

They were about 10 minutes early so they chatted for a while. When the rest of the students came they all started to stretch.

Soon their dance teacher came and everyone stopped talking while still in their stretching position.

"Alright class today we will be in pairs for today's dance" mr lee said, their dance teacher. "I will be picking the pair out" Mr lee began calling out the pairs "and the last pair is jisung and... Minjun" jisung eyes widen at Minjun's name.

"What! I can't work with him" jisung argued.

"Jisung I'm sorry but if someone is willing to change partners with you, I can't do anything because everyone already has their partners" mr lee said "but if someone is willing to change with you I'll let you know jisung" jisung sighed before nodding.

"Looks like we're going to dance together sweetheart" Minjun said walking up to jisung.

"Shut the fuck up Minjun" jisung said, pushing Minjun away.

"Whatever" Minjun rolled his eyes.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Timeskip to the evening at Jisung's house

Jisung was in his room, doing some homework when he heard his dad calling him. Jisung made his way downstairs seeing both his parents there with a piece of paper on the table in front of them.

"What's that?" Jisung asked pointing to the piece of paper.

"Jisung honey you need to sit down for this" Mrs Han said softly pointing to the seat in front of them.

Jisung sat down on the seat waiting for them to start talking. "Why did you call me?"

"Well jisung" mr Han started "you are getting married to—"

"No there's no way I'm getting married not after what happened the last time"

"Jisung just sign the paper this man is much more wealthier than the last man" Mr Han said, getting annoyed.

"IM NOT GOING TO SIGN THIS STUPID PAPER NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED THAT LAST MARRIAGE" jisung yelled at his father.

"Jisung please it's would be better for the company" Mrs Han said trying to reason with her son.

"And you think selling me off to some guy I don't fucking know is better-" jisung felt a string pain in his cheek. Jisung put his hand on his cheek where his father had slapped.

"Han jisung you will sign these paper whether you like it or not" Mr Han demanded as he grabs jisung wrist.

Jisung felt tears in the corner of his eyes as he signed the paper. Once he signed the paper he threw it tor Han and left the house, slamming the door shut. "Can't believe they are that greedy even after the last marriage' jisung thought as he felt the tears roll down his cheeks.

Jisung walked for awhile till he was at the beach. Jisung would always come to the beach when he was stressed or if he had an argument with his parents.

Jisung sat down on a bench nearby feeling the cool breeze brush his face. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath allowing himself to be fully absorb in the soothing sounds of the sound of waves crashing against the shore.

His gas thoughts drifted as he sat there, taking in the size of the ocean and all its secrets. Jisung had always been drawn to the ocean because of its strength which gave him comfort.

It made him think about how life is constantly changing and how some things may be as unpredictable and uncontrollable as the waves pounding the coast.

The salty scent of the sea mixed with the gentle scent of the nearby flowers creating a unique smell that filled the air. Jisung opened his eyes and gazed out at the horizon.

Where the sky seamlessly met the water, creating a mesmerising blend of colours. The sun was beginning to set, casting a golden glow over the entire scene as of nature itself and was putting on a breathtaking show just for him.

"Knew I would find you here" jisung heard a familiar voice from behind him.

"Hey lix" jisung giggled.

"Hey, what did you guys argue about this time?" Felix asked as he sat down next to jisung on the bench.

"They are literally selling me off to some billionaire or millionaire for the company benefits even after what happened to my last arrange marriage"

"What! Why would they do that?"

"I don't know because they are so greedy, they don't even care about their son's life"

"Did you sign this paper"

"I had too, or you know what will happen"

"I know"

"Like I'm 18 years old and I don't even know the guy's age"

"I'm sure you'll be fine"

"Yea right"

"Whatever lets go, it's getting a little cold"

"Fine can I stay at yours tonight"

"Ok I figured you would" Felix said as he squeezes jisung cheeks as jisung cheekily smiles. As they walked to Felix's house they didn't know that a pair of eyes were watching him from afar.

"So when's the wedding since you already signed the paper and there's no going back"

"I actually have no idea and I really don't care" jisung said, pulling his hoodie up.

"Why not" Felix asked, tilting his head slightly.

"It doesn't matter, I can't cook, clean, nothing the only thing I'm good at is wasting money for god sake"

"Oh come on don't forget that you are an amazing songwriter and producer"

"Yea like I'm going to get anywhere with that"

"Sung have a little faith in yourself I know you, changbin hyung and channie hyung will do great"

"Yea in my dreams" jisung whispered but loud enough for Felix to hear earning a slap on the back of his head. "YAH"

"Oh have at least a little faith in the three of you"

"Whatever" jisung said, rolling his eyes.

The unknown person was smirking as he was watched the two boys fade in the distance. "You'll know me soon enough, my love" the unknown person said as they faded into the darkness.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n: merry Christmas to those who celebrate

Love you 💙
Bye 🤟