12

Jisung was in his room doing some work as he was with Felix the whole day and it was due the next day aswell.

It's was 12 at night and jisung was halfway done with his work when he heard his phone ring. He picked it up to see Minho calling him.

"Love?" Minho asked on the phone.

"Hm"

"Did you just come home?"

"No, came home about...2 hours ago" jisung trailed off.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Sorry, it slipped my mind" jisung nervously chuckled.

Minho sighed "it's alright love, what are you doing right now"

"Just some work that's due tomorrow" jisung said, leaning his head back and his eyes on the ceiling.

"Hm, alright. I have to go now love, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Kay, I'll see you tomorrow" jisung muttered, closing his eyes until he heard the line disconnect with a few beeps.

Jisung sighed, rubbing his temples as he was exhausted. He continued doing his work since the sooner his work is done the sooner he can go to sleep.

It was around 1am when jisung finally finished all his work and he quickly changed into some shorts and a hoodie then fell asleep.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

"Baby, are you up?" Mrs Han asked, knocking on the door.

"Hm, yea I'm up" jisung said, opening the door for Mrs Han to come in.

"Alright, hurry up Felix is going to be here soon" jisung hummed, going into his bathroom.

Jisung took a quick shower, did his skincare routine and chose an outfit. He put on a blue pullover v-neck knitted sweater with some tight black pants, that shows off his slim waist.

Jisung quickly did his hair and made his way downstairs to see Felix in the kitchen, talking to his mom

"Baby, come here" Mrs Han called out for jisung as soon as he was in her sight.

Jisung walked into the kitchen, going to Felix and back hugging him. "Yea ma?"

"Felix was telling me that you keep having arguments with Minjun? Minho's brother?" Jisung nodded. "Well if he touches you in a way you don't like it, punch him in the jaw so he goes unconscious" Mrs Han said, softly smiling.

"Ma!" Jisung laughed out. "What the hell ma?"

"What?" Mrs Han cheekily smiles "that's what your grandmother used to tell me" Felix giggled.

"Whatever, can we skip first session so we can get ice cream?" Jisung asked.

"Sure baby, I'll call them right now" Mrs Han said, going upstairs to get her phone.