14

Edited
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!
Should have posted it today for a 6th anniversary gift.

The three boys have been in the studio for a good two hours and they were almost done with their choreo.

They had finally decided to head home so that they could finish it tomorrow afternoon. As the choreo is almost done and perfected.

While they were packing their things up, they heard a knock. The three males looked up to see Minho there smiling.

"Hey love" Minho started. "You heading home?"

"Yea, we are" jisung said, walking up to Minho.

"Do you want me to drop you off" Minho asked.

"Yea sure" jisung then turned to Wooyoung. "Do you want to ride with us or are you going to wait for San?"

"I'll wait for San, his lectures should be done by now" Wooyoung said.

"Ok we'll see you tomorrow then, come on lix" jisung said, grabbing his bag and Felix's hand.

"Hyunjin is waiting for Felix outside" Minho said, opening the door for the younger three.

"Oh thanks hyung" Felix said, fake smiling as they walked.

"You ok? I can talk to min if you want" jisung whispered, seeing Hyunjin's car in the distance.

"I'll be fine" Felix whispered back, watching Hyunjin wave his hand with a big smile on his face.

"Ok but talk to him, see if it's true or not" jisung said which Felix nodded at. "And call me after" Felix nodded again.

"Come on, love, my car is this way" jisung nodded, waving at Felix who walked to Hyunjin's car.

Jisung saw Hyunjin open his arms for Felix to hug. Felix hesitated before wrapping his arms around his torso and Hyunjin's arms made their way to Felix's waist. A sad smile appeared on Felix's face as he buried his face into Hyunjin's chest and closed his eyes.

"Something wrong, love?" Minho asked, wrapping an arm around Jisung's waist.

"Huh, no, it's just..."

"You can tell me, love" Minho assured, rubbing Jisung's side.

"It's just...i-it's nothing"

"Are you sure?" Minho asked, cupping jisung cheeks.

"Yea...can we go to your car?"

"Yea, of course" Minho replied, leading jisung to his car, opening the door for him and going to the drivers side after closing the door for jisung. "You know you can trust me, love?" Minho asked, placing his hands over Jisung's. 

"Yea, I know.."

"I would never turn my back against you, right?" Minho asked, rubbing his hand over Jisung's knuckles.

"I know min"

"Are you sure it's nothing?" Minho asked, holding Jisung's jaw softly to make him look at him.

"I'm sure" jisung smiled which Minho returned. Minho leaned in and placed a kiss on the bridge of Jisung's nose.

"Let's go then" Minho smiled as jisung nodded.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

Jisung was in his room, practicing the choreo. Minho had just dropped him off and was talking to his parents downstairs.

When jisung was finishing up his choreo, he heard his phone ringing. Jisung stopped the music and answered the call to see Felix calling him.

"Ji!" Felix exclaimed excitedly.

"Someone's happy" Jisung chuckled, pulling his shirt off and putting on a clean one on.

"Yep, so I asked him if I was just a bet and he did say that I was a bet. Then I asked him if he ever liked me but he said that he wasn't supposed to like me but ended up falling in love with me"

"That's why you're all happy and smiley" jisung said, sitting on the sofa in his room.

(A/n: there's a sofa in the middle of the room for people that forgot)

"Yep" Felix replied happily.

"Well are you still at hyun's house?" Jisung asked, hearing footsteps coming upstairs.

"Yea, he's taking a shower"

"You didn't go in with him?" Jisung said, Felix blush a deep colour red and whined on the other line. "I'm joking, chill lix" jisung giggled.

"Angel?" Jisung heard Hyunjin faint voice from the other line.

"Oh ji I have to go, I'll text you later. Love you, bye"

"Love you too, bye" jisung said before hanging up.

As jisung just ended the call, he heard a knock on his door. "Come in" jisung said, turning his head to face the door slightly. Yeonjun and Minho came in at the same time, Yeonjun looking pissed while Minho looked...like nothing almost emotionless.

"Oh hey Jun, hey min" jisung greeted the older two smiling, standing up and walking over to them.

Both the males eyes soften at the sight of jisung smiling at him. "Hey sun" Yeonjun smiled.

"You guys look pissed is everything ok?" Jisung asked.

"Yea just dad being a bitch" jisung hummed. "What about?" Jisung saw Yeonjun's eyes widened at the question.

"O-oh uh j-just the usual" Yeonjun stuttered.

Jisung raised a brow "the usual? What usual?" Both the older males eyes widen at the question.

"You didn't tell him?" Minho whispered to Yeonjun who shook his head. "I couldn't" Yeonjun whispered.

"Jun? What did he say?" Jisung asked, standing in front of Yeonjun.

"H-he uh-" Yeonjun stumbled over his words as he tried to find an excuse. "Fuck, hyung can you tell him" Yeonjun requested, looking at the floor.

"Are you sure" Yeonjun nodded. "Ok. Love let me tell you outside" Minho said gently, holding his hand out. Jisung scanned Yeonjun before grabbing Minho hand and was led outside.

"What is it?" Jisung asked as soon as Minho had closed the door.

"Love don't get upset, your brother is trying to find a solution to it so don't worry"

"Min, what is it? You're scaring me?"

"Your dad.. he wants Yeonjun to get married"

"But...Jun has a boyfriend?"

"He wants them to breakup so he can get married to a girl"

"What! A girl?"

(☆▽☆)

A/n: this has been sitting in my drafts for so long. Should I post Hyunlix part in the next chapter, comment if I should.