18

Jisung and Wooyoung had just finished the choreo and practiced it a good amount of times. It was about 5:20 when they had stopped dancing.

When they were packing up, they heard a knock and Hyunjin peaked his head in. "Yo ji, you done?"

"Yea, I'm done. I just have to drop this lyric sheet to channie hyung then we can go" jisung said, putting everything into his bag and standing up. "You gonna wait for San, woo?"

"He's actually outside, waiting. I don't want to keep him waiting so I'll see you guys later" Wooyoung said, leaving the room and waving.

"So~ 3racha's studio?" Jisung nodded. They made their way to the other corridor where the production department was.

They knocked on a familiar door, when they heard a soft "come in" they opened the door. To see Minho on the couch with Changbin next to him and Chan in front of them on the chair.

"Oh hey ji, hey jin" chan greeted the younger males.

"Um...hi hyungs, I got my lyric sheet, since I can't stay behind today" jisung said, walking in and giving the sheet to chan.

"Ok, but stay behind tomorrow, yeah?" Jisung hummed and nodded. "Why can't you stay back today?" Chan asked as he read the lyrics.

"Lix is sick so we're going to visit him" jisung said, holding his hands in front of him.

"Hm, this looks great ji" chan smiled. "Yeah, you can go, make sure you give me an update on lix tomorrow"

"Yea, will do, see ya hyungs, love ya" jisung said, grabbing Hyunjin's wrist and running out of there.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

Jisung and Hyunjin knock on the little Aussie's door with a bag in each of their hands. In Hyunjin's hands he has some groceries while in Jisung's hand he has a milkshake and brownie from the cafe across the street.

Since Felix has been whining about their supposedly amazing brownies as if his wasn't good enough. And jisung being the best friend he is got him it plus he was getting tired of Felix's constantly whining about them.

The door opened revealing a boy in a big oversized hoodie which could be his boyfriend's with bed hair and tired eyes, probably meaning he just woke up.

"Hyunie? Sung? What are you guys doing here?" Felix asked, rubbing his eyes trying to get rid of his sleepiness.

"We got you some groceries and food from the cafe across the street" jisung said, showing the bag in his hands.

"How're you feeling, love?" Hyunjin asked.

"Ok I guess, better than yesterday" Felix smiled tiredly, moving aside to let the two boys in.

Felix went to the living as the older males took their shoes off. Hyunjin took the bag from Jisung's hand and went into the kitchen to put the groceries away. While jisung went to Felix to sort of brighten up his mood.

"We got you a brownie since you been whining about that all week" jisung smiles when he heard Felix giggle quietly.

"Thanks jiji" Felix's said, putting his head on Jisung's shoulder.

After a few minutes, Hyunjin came into the kitchen with the brownie in a plate. He set it on the coffee table in front of them and sat next to felix.

"Do you want some tea, angel?" Hyunjin asked, placing a small kiss on his forehead.

"No it's okay"

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It's was around 10pm when jisung had returned home from Felix's house. Jisung got out of the taxi, giving the driver his money and watched him drive away.

Though Hyunjin had offered him a drive home he knew Felix would want Hyunjin to stay there with him. So he declined the offer and said he would get a taxi.

Jisung opened the door to his house seeing the living room light on and the tv playing in the background.

'Is mom and dad awake?'

Jisung slowly opened the door to the living room when he did he smiled at the sight. He saw his mom and dad cuddled up on the couch, he has probably never seen this before as he's usually in his room.

Jisung slowly closed the door and went up to his room quietly. When he was in his room, he saw a box on his bed with a little note on top.

'What the fuck?' Jisung frowned his brows.

Jisung picked the box up, examining it carefully before he could open it he heard a knock on his window. Jisung jumped at the sudden sound, he turned to his window to see Minho there smiling at him.

Jisung sighed and walked over to Minho to the open the window. "What are you doing here, min?" Jisung asked, seeing Minho climb inside.

"I wanted to see you, can I not see you?" Jisung rolled his eyes playfully.

"You know what I meant" jisung said. "Also what's in the box?" Jisung asked Minho thinking that the older put it in his room since he knew he was at Felix's house.

"Box? What box? I didn't get you any box?"

(☆▽☆)

A/n: idk how I feel about this but chapter 20 or 21 might be the wedding. Comment if I should add smut after the wedding.

Love you, my lovelies 💙
Hope u enjoyed today's chapter 🤟