10

Minho and jisung were currently walking to the maths department. The corridors were empty since they were about 30 minutes late.

It was silent between the two males as they were walking. "So love?" Minho started breaking the silence between the two. "I heard that you often have verbal fights with Mrs Yui? Our maths teacher?"

"Yea..."

"Why is that"

"Well..um how do I say this?" Jisung muttered. "She just gets on my nerves and I end up snapping at her I guess"

"I heard you had a fight with her a few days ago?"

"Yea..I did"

"Can I know what it was about?"

"Well..so Minjun wrote me a letter asking if I can go to this party with him and I said no and he made an outburst in her class. So after Minjun left she said for me to go apologise and said that that whole mess wouldn't have happened if I agreed to what Minjun said"

"Why did you not agreed in the first place?"

"Well one, dad won't let me go and two, he's a player he fucks someone then leaves the second he's done plus I don't want my virginity taken by him" jisung said surprising Minho.

"You're a virgin?" Minho asked with his eyes slightly widen.

"Yea.."

"Huh I did not think you would be a virgin" Minho chuckles.

"Why's that?" Jisung teased.

"Hm I don't know? Maybe because you're the most cutest and perfect boy I have ever seen. Actually surprised that you haven't had a boyfriend before" Minho said, smirking when he saw jisung turn his head to hide his flushed face.

They continued to walk in a comfortable silence this time. They eventually reached Mrs Yui classroom. Jisung knocked on the door before entering.

Mrs Yui stopped talking turning her attention to the two males. "Jisung? Finally able to join us" Mrs Yui said as jisung rolled his eyes making his way to where he usually sits while Minho glared at her.

"Was helping the new student" jisung mumbled sitting down in his seat.

"Jisung helping a student? Guess his father finally teach him some proper manners" some girl said making the whole class go quiet.

Saying something bad about jisung to his face was one thing but saying anything about his father was another. It was like crossing a line that should never be crossed.

Even though jisung father may treat him like shit and a controlling bitch he is the reason why their company is doing so well, the reason why jisung gets to live like this.

Jisung got up walking over to the girl, pushing her out of her seat and holding onto her collar.

No one dared to speak when jisung was like this. Not even the teachers they knew if they did interfere then you can say goodbye to life.

Jisung had an emotional less expression on his face with his hands clenched hard to the girls collar.

"If i hear you say another word about my dad that comes out of your mouth, I'll make sure I have it stitched up" jisung whispered into the girls ear, venom ran through his veins as he spoke. "Do you understand?"

The girl nodded "yes! Yes I understand!" The girl cried out, tears running down her cheeks.

Jisung pushed the girl to the side, taking a step back and returning back to his seat.

"Where should I sit?" Minho asked breaking the silence in the classroom.

"O-oh uh you can sit...next to jisung" Mrs Yui said to Minho as she went to help the girl up. "Go outside and calm down" Mrs Yui said to the girl.

Minho went to the back where jisung was sitting, he heard whispers as he walked to the back some about the girl and some about him.

"Lift your head up, love" Minho said sitting down next to jisung as he heard a quiet whine. "Love?" Minho said sternly.

Jisung groaned as he lifted his head from the desk. Hearing jisung groan Minho placed his hand on Jisung's inner thigh, feeling the warmth through his hand as he rubs it.

Jisung eyes widen at the warmth from Minho's hand that was currently sitting on his inner thigh. Before he could turn and ask, Minho removed his hand and placed it on his desk.

Jisung decided to brush it off and actually listen to Mrs Yui since his exams were just around the corner.

Plus if he didn't pass all his exams than he have to retake them all again and he most certainly didn't want to do that.

While doing his work he had realised that it's not so hard if he just concentrate even Mrs Yui was surprised by the fact that jisung was doing his work.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was the end of the day and jisung was walking with Felix towards his house as it was Friday and Felix would normally stay over for a few hours before leaving which would be at 8 or 9 at night.

"So ji will your dad be home?" Felix asked, as they go through the park.

"I don't know, let me check" jisung said, getting his phone and calling his mom.

"Hey baby" Mrs Han said as soon as she answered the call.

"Hi ma is dad home? I'm bringing lix over remember" jisung asked.

"Oh yes I remember no he's not home baby. He went to the company today won't be home until 11" Mrs Han said.

"Ok we'll be there soon ma"

"Ok baby see you soon my love" jisung smiled as he ended the call.

"No he's not home won't be until 11"

"Finally, I can come to your house" Felix said as he hasn't been able to for the last few weeks as mr Han was working from home.

"Yea" jisung giggled as Felix interlocked their arms as they walked to Jisung's house.

(☆▽☆)

A/n: wasted my holiday by being sick can't believe this shit(┬┬_┬┬)

Love u 💙
Bye 🤟