08

As they reached the front entrance, Jisung hesitantly let go of Minho's hand, causing a feeling of emptiness to go through both of them.

Entering the busy entrance, Minho and Jisung walked up to a lady at the reception desk. "Hello sir do you have a reservation for today?" The lady asked who looked like she was in her early twenties.

"Yes under lee Minho" Minho answered, turning his head to jisung seeing him admiring the decor.

"Ah right this way mr lee" the lady said showing the way to both the males. Minho grabs jisung hand and follows the lady upstairs to rooftop.

The lady opens the door for both the males letting them out to the rooftop. The rooftop was an open space with tables everywhere and an amazing view over Seoul.

"This way mr lee" the lady said, showing them to their table. After showing them their table, she bowed and left to the kitchen.

Minho pulled the chair out for jisung, jisung sat down mumbling a "thank you" to Minho as he went around to sit in his chair.

"What would you like to eat love?" Minho asked.

"Um, I don't know" Jisung replied, his eyes scanning the menu.

"How about some samgyeopsal (grilled pork belly)? The ones they serve are really good and seasoned"

"Um yea sure" jisung smiled, putting the menu down as Minho smiles softly at jisung.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

Jisung was in the restroom washing his hands when he heard arguing outside. He knows he shouldn't ear drop and just ignore it but the tone of their voices gets ahold of his curiosity.

"I thought you loved him but I just found out that he's a bet" jisung heard a familiar voice but not sure from where.

"He was always a bet" jisung eyes widen at the sound of Hyunjin voice.

'No fucking way' jisung balled his fist as he wants to punch the living hell out of Hyunjin.

"Well the way you look at him doesn't seem like he just a bet"

"Well he is that is what he will always be"

"Fine then break up with him and we'll see if he's really just a bet" the person voice fades away as he walked away.

Hyunjin mumbled something before making way to the same way the other person made.

Jisung was more than angry at Hyunjin. He was furious. He would have never guessed Hyunjin out of everyone he would play Felix.

He felt stupid, he should've seen the signs. They have been friends for years, yet Hyunjin always looked at Felix with such admiration but he must have read all the signs wrong.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was the next day and jisung was walking with Felix to school. When they got to the school gate they saw Hyunjin there waiting for them.

Jisung saw how Felix face lit up at the sight of Hyunjin. Felix ran into Hyunjin arms when he saw him open his arms.

Jisung walked over to them fake smiling at them luckily they didn't notice. Jisung went inside after saying that he was going to find Seungmin first.

He saw Seungmin with Changbin and Jeongin. He groaned as he made his way over to Seungmin.

"Hey minnie" jisung said, standing next to him.

"Hey sung"

"Can we skip? I dont feel like going to class"

"Finally! Lets go" Seungmin said dragging jisung by the arm.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

Jisung and Seungmin were currently at the park sittibg on some swings whike talking.

"Is it true your getting married to lee minho?" jisng nodded. "So that means.."

"I'm going to be related to Minjun? Yes"

"Hey at least your going to be related to Minhee"

"That is true" they chuckled "How did you find out?"

"Rumors"

"Of course"

"Anyway~ let's go back. I have vocal and you have dance, so it won't be boring" Seungmin said getting up from the swing as jisung follows.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

They walked back into school through the back gates since they were always open. They separated way, Seungmin going to vocal and jisung going to dance.

Jisung knocked on the door since he was almost half an hour late. He opened the door, revealing people making or practicing their own dances.

He saw Mr Kim glaring at him as he motion to come over. Jisung made his way to Mr Kim, apologising for being late. Mr Kim let him off with a warning and said to go finish making his dance with Felix

After being scolded by Mr Kim he went over to Felix placing his bag on the floor and started stretching while he watched Felix make up the rest of the dance.

"Why were you late sung? You're never late to dance?" Felix asked, getting his water bottle and chugging it down.

"Didn't feel like going to maths so I skipped with Minnie" Felix hums, putting his water bottle back on the floor.

"Anyway let me teach you the dance since you missed half of it" jisung nodded, getting up.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

Everyone was packing up, ready to have lunch and since jisung didn't have anymore classes after this he could just go home and take a nap.

Jisung was waiting outside the dance studio when he felt arms wrap around his waist. Jisung tensed turning around to see Minho face inches away from him.

"M-Minho?" Jisung stuttered, surprised to see Minho.

"Hey love, your dad transferred me here yesterday" jisung hums understanding as he unwraps Minho's arms from his waist as he felt a little uncomfortable with Minho touching him.

"I didn't see you when I entered"

"Yea half the class want to the other studio so it wouldn't be so packed" jisung hums, his eyes stopping when he saw Felix and Hyunjin hugging.

'God I just want to punch him in the fucking face' 

(☆▽☆)

A/n: soo how are we liking it soo far. Might start posting regularly again.

Love u 💙
Bye 🤟