06

Jisung does his morning routine and got changed into a brown sweater with a matching skirt which Felix of course chose. 

"Ok I'm done, let's go downstairs" jisung said, putting on a necklace Yeonjun gave

Jisung and Felix made their way downstairs to see mr Han in the living room while Mrs Han and Minho were in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"Shit you weren't kidding" jisung whispered to Felix.

"Yea and who's that guy" Felix asked.

"That's-" jisung started only to be interrupted by Mr Han.

"Jisung" Mr Han called out. They shared a quick glance at each other before jisung made his way to the living room. "Did you say anything about Minho yet?" Mr Han asked, his eyes glued to jisung.

"No" jisung said as mr Han hums.

"Alright then go and eat breakfast" mr Han said.

"Actually we were going to eat breakfast at the cafe" jisung said, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Why is that jisung?" Mr Han asked raising a brow.

"Well um Felix likes the food there" jisung said, looking down at the floor, feeling someone staring at him from behind.

"Alright then. Don't be late to school" mr Han said before writing on some documents.

Jisung nodded and left the room, breathing a sigh of relief. He made his way to Felix, back hugging him and smiling.

"Happy?" Felix asked, turning around and tilting his head.

"Definitely, he didn't scold me this time"

"That's great. Let's get going to the cafe" Felix exclaimed, taking jisung hand and taking him to the front door. They put on their shoes and bags then left the house. "Shit" Felix muttered.

"What is it lix?" Jisung asked.

"I think I left my phone in your room" Felix said, searching all his pockets.

"Seriously"

"Yea sorry ji I'll be real quick, just wait here" Felix said to Jisung, walking back towards the house. Jisung nodded and hummed in agreement.

While, Jisung stood outside, enjoying the calmness of the surroundings. The soothing breeze brushed against his face and he found comfort in the gentle humming of the distant trees.

He watched as the leaves danced to an invisible rhythm, lost in his own world of thoughts. Not even realising Minho had came and gave his jacket until he felt something or someone pressed up against him.

Jisung turned around think it was Felix but was met with Minho's face inches away from his face.

"Hey love" Minho said, smirking when he saw a shade of pink on jisung cheeks.

Jisung turned his face to the other side "h-hi" jisung stuttered, feeling Minho's hands move down to his waist.

As Minho rests his hands on Jisung's waist, he leans in to rest his chin on Jisung shoulder. "You seemed cold...do you feel warmer?" Minho asked, placing a kiss on Jisung's neck.

Jisung felt his cheeks warm up even more before replying "y-yea" Minho lifted his head from jisung neck.

"So I was thinking since you're going to be my wife soon I want us to go on a date together" Minho said, gently grabbing jisung chin so he could look at him.

"T-today?" Minho nodded. "Um y-yea sure"

"Great I'll see you later" Minho said, ruffling jisung hair before walking back into the house, leaving a blushing jisung behind.

The second Minho entered the house and closed the door Felix comes out with a big smile on his face.

'Why that little-'

"Ok I got it let's go" Felix said, a big smile still on his face.

"Yea let's go" jisung said.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It was the end of the day and Minho was waiting outside, for jisung so they can go on their date. Everyone was looking at him, admiring his beauty since they never seen him here before.

It's been a couple minutes and at least half the people from before have already gone home.

'What's taking him so long' Minho thought, taking out his phone to pass the time when he heard shouting nearby. 'The fuck?' Minho made his way to where the sound was coming from.

To find jisung and Minjun, his brother. Minho stayed behind the wall since jisung and Minjun were in an alleyway. So that he could hear their conversation.

"What do you want Minjun?" Jisung asked, annoyed by just seeing Minjun face.

"You know what I want, jisung" Minjun said, walking toward jisung.

"I already gave my answer" jisung said, walking backwards until he felt a wall behind him. 'Fuck!'

"Well you're gonna need a date to Jackson's party sooner or later" Minjun said, towering over jisung and holding his waist.

'A date huh?" Minho smirked.

"I would rather go by myself than go with your ass"

Minjun groaned in pain, clutching his crotch as he stumbled back. His face twisted with a mix of anger and struggle.

"You little-" Minjun began, his voice dripping with venom but was interrupted by Jisung.

"Don't fucking touch me, next time and maybe this won't happen" Jisung spat, his eyes blazing with anger. His body filled with a mix of rage and fight, ready to defend himself against any further actions from Minjun.

Jisung left Minjun in the alleyway to deal with his own pain. When jisung turned the corner, his eyes widen when he saw Minho there.

'Oh shit!"

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

A/n: so first chapter in 2024. Kinda rushed but yea

Love you 💙
Bye 🤟