05

Jisung, Felix and Hyunjin were talking and walking to the university. When they reached the gate they saw two of their friends waiting for them.

"Morning hyungs" Jeongin greeted the three older males.

"Morning innie" Felix greeted back with Hyunjin's arm over his shoulders.

The five males talked for awhile until it was time for first period. Jisung was talking with Seungmin since they had the same class right now. Which was music, another one of jisung favourite lessons.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It was lunch and the five males were as usual at their table having lunch. They were all talking when jisung got a text from his father.

'Ugh what now' jisung thought as he opened messages.

Dad bitch
Come home right now.

Why should I

Come home unless you want
your friends dead

Fine I'm coming

'Oh how I would love to throw him off a cliff and set him on fire' Jisung thought. "Minnie I'm going to the bathroom" Jisung told Seungmin. Seungmin nodded, Jisung stood up and threw his rubbish away.

Jisung left school from the back gate because they stupidly leave the back gate open and there's no cameras.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

When Jisung got home he saw an unknown car outside of his parent's house. He shrugged it off and went inside. When he went inside he saw his parents and...Minho...?

"Ah Jisung you're here" mr Han said acting as if he didn't just threaten to kill Jisung friends 5 minutes ago.

"Why is Minho here?" Jisung asked putting his bag on the counter and his shoes neatly on the shoe rack.

"Well Jisung" mr Han started. "Minho is going to be your soon-to-be-husband and your getting married in a week"

Jisung eyes widen slightly 'A week! Is he fucking crazy'

"Isn't a week too quick" Minho said.

"Well a week is fast how about a month?" Mrs Han asked her husband.

Mr Han sighed before agreeing "I guess it is" Mr Han agreed. "We can have it in a month time. Jisung go to your room so we can discuss it with Minho" mr Han said making Jisung nod and made his way upstairs.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung has been in his room for a few hours and he was bored out of his mind. He couldn't leave his room because Minho was still here and he was pretty sure if he went downstairs without his mom or dad calling him he would get shouted at.

'How long are they going talk jeez' jisung thought, at this point he just wanted to leave his room to do anything even if he had to do his chores.

"JISUNG" Mrs Han yelled from downstairs.

'Finally can leave this goddamn room'

Jisung got off his bed where he's been staring at the ceiling for god knows how long. Jisung threw a random hoodie on, which was way too big.

'Is this supposed to be this big? I'll just leave it' 

Jisung went downstairs to see both his parents waiting downstairs. Jisung gulped, they would only wait for him at the bottom of the staircase when he was in trouble at home or at school which was a lot.

"Jisung" Mrs Han started.

"Yes?" Jisung said hesitantly.

"Next week up to the wedding you will be spending your free time with Minho from now on"

"What? But what about my friends?"

"You see them at university don't you?" Jisung nodded "then you don't need to see them" Jisung was about to say something but stopped when he saw the glare his father was giving.

"Can I at least see Felix?" Jisung asked hesitantly. 'Please say yes' Jisung thought, crossing his fingers.

Mrs Han looked back to Mr Han and saw him nod. "Alright then. You can see Felix"

"Thank you" Jisung said smiling lightly.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung was in his room reading a book when he heard a knock on his door. Jisung got up putting the book on his nightstand and walked to the door.

Jisung opened the door and saw Minho there. "Um...hi Minho do you need anything?" Jisung asked Minho opening the door wider and went back to his book.

"Actually I wanted to ask you something" Minho said closing the door and locking it.

"Sure what is it?" Jisung said looking up from the book to Minho then back down to his book.

"I just wanted to know if your okay with all of this?" Minho asked, looking at Jisung thighs that were showing.

"Yea I'm fine" Jisung said not really paying attention to what Minho is saying.

Minho smirked and sat next to Jisung on the bed. "You like oversized hoodies right?" Minho asked.

"Yea, I do"

"Well I have a few hoodies that I don't wear anymore would you like to have them?" Minho asked, smiling when he saw jisung face lit up.

"Really?"

"Of course" jisung smiled brightly.

"Sure you can bring them tomorrow"

"Ok, then I'll see you tomorrow love" Minho said smirking before leaving jisung room.

'Wait did he just call me love' jisung thought as a shade a red was present on his cheeks. Jisung brought his hands to his cheeks, feeling his cheeks heat up.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It was the next morning and jisung had collage sadly. Jisung was woken up by Felix shaking him awake.

"Sungie wake up" Felix said, still shaking jisung.

"What lix" jisung said, sitting up.

"Your mom and dad are downstairs, I don't know what the fuck to do!" Felix whined, shaking jisung lightly.

"What the fuck do you mean they're downstairs? They can't be downstairs"

"Well they fucking are bitch you can go downstairs to check as well"

"Ok damn bitch let me get changed first" Felix rolled his eyes as he climbed off the bed.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n: soo what do you think is going to happen

Love you 💙
Bye 🤟