Chapter 21

Remington's POV~

I can't believe she asked me to come over maybe I can try to get her to remember me. Remember ... us! I quickly gathered photos and things from our relationship and put it all in a box.

I head over to her house and sigh before walking in, here goes nothing. I walk in and see Rain she looks as beautiful as ever. I smile softly trying not to come off too forward.

Alex comes to greet me "hey man just don't overwhelm her alright I'm rooting for you guys." I just smile and nod as I set the box down on the counter and sit down next to Rain. She looks at me and gives me a smile which makes me smile. Lisa sets the spaghetti on the table.

After dinner Rain and I head to her room and I grab the box of stuff on my way up. "So... I brought you some things maybe to help you remember me." I say pulling out pictures of us and handing them to her.

She smiles looking through them "I guess I really loved you didn't I?" She then sighs "I'm so sorry I can't remember anything."

I grab her hand my thumb rubbing the back of her hand. "It's alright I know it'll take time. I just want you to know that I'll be by your side through it."

Rain smiles at what I said "well why don't we start over like this is the first night we met." She looks at me with that mischievous look that I've missed.

"I like your thinking Rain drop, I'm Remington Leith nice to meet ya" I hold out my hand for a hand shake and she takes it. We spend the rest of the night talking as she gets to know me again and we fall asleep cuddling watching Tangled.

Rain's POV~

He's so sweet I think to myself as I drift to sleep watching tangled and memories dance in my head of us. I wake up gasping and Remington holds me "shh I've got you baby." He softly speaks in my ear.

I pull away looking at him "Remmy I remember.." he looks puzzled.

"Remember what?" He asks

"I remember everything, you and me." I look at him and hug him tightly "I'm sorry I ever forgot you" he hugs me back.

Remington kisses me passionately and we make out. Andy walks in with Rems Nutella in his hand and a spoon "hey get a room you two" I flip him off earning one back.

Andy sits next to us and watches the rest of Tangled with us.