Chapter 18

The next morning I wake up with a pounding headache I look over to see Remmy next to me. I get up and walk to the bathroom and take some Ibuprofen and walk back to bed.

I get under the covers and am immediately enveloped into a hug by remmy and fall back to sleep. We wake up a little while later and get some breakfast. Jack walks out of his room in only his underwear and I cover my eyes "AHH MY VIRGIN EYES!!!"

Alex comes in "JACK GO PUT CLOTHES ON!" He laughs and Jack pouts heading upstairs. Remmy and I head out the door and go on a walk to the bridge.

Soon remmy had to go home and I felt alone again. I looked at my wrist and frowned. All of a sudden Vic and Mike Fuentes walk in. "EVERYONE THE SMEXICANS ARE HERE" I giggle a bit gee I do love my family. Vic gives me a huge hug and mike ruffles my hair and they go talk to Alex.

I sneak away to my roof top hideout and stare at the stars. Remmy calls...

Rem: hey beautiful how you feeling?

Rain: I'm not sure I feel all alone and not like myself.

Rem: ok well we will FaceTime tonight while you go to sleep go enjoy some family time you haven't had enough of it lately and I promise that this weekend I'll bring over unicorn onesies and Nutella.

I laugh at that last part and say goodbye. After hanging up I head downstairs to hang with my family. Andy comes over to join us for dinner and I smile.

"How has the little menice been treating you Rain?" Andy asks in a overprotective tone.

"Wait Rain has a boyfriend what did I miss?" Vic asks like a little kid.

"A lot Vic now shut up and let her answer" Andy growls at him and he shuts up. "He is treating me very well. We're having a movie night this weekend whilst wearing unicorn onesies and eating Nutella" Andy facepalms and I giggle.

"Well I think it's adorable" Vic exclaims. "Well no one asked you Vic" Andy yells at him making him throw up his hands in surrender.

I seriously love my family I couldn't have asked for a better one. That night everyone lays in the den and watches scary movies I smile. This is where I wanna be.

Sorry this took so long and is so short I've been going through a lot lately please be patient