Chapter 12

Rains pov~

I wake up to someone taking pictures. I open my eyes to see Jack with his camera taking pictures of me and Andy. "Jaaaaaaack!" i whine and he laughs to himself.

"huh does Rain not like her picture taken?" i groan and cuddle more into Andy. "You know that makes you even cuter right?" i roll my eyes. Andy wakes up and starts screaming at Jack for waking him. I laugh and go down stairs to see Alex making breakfast.

"Hey dad what you making?" i ask him smelling the food.

"Eggs bacon and toast my dear" he smiles and kisses my forehead. "Lisa is coming over tomorrow and shes taking you shopping." I nod understanding and I sit at the counter playing on my phone till everyone wakes up.

Just then Andy walks downstairs and makes coffee for himself in his batman mug. I stretch yawning "well i better go get ready" I still have school today. I go get dressed in a full on batman outfit today.

After getting dressed i grab my bag and walk to school

After getting dressed i grab my bag and walk to school. Me Johnnie and Jake stand by my locker and talk when a new kid walks up to the locker next to mine so I get out of the way. This guy has shoulder length black hair with a beanie over top and wearing a staind band tee. "hi there im Rain these are my friends Johnnie and Jake whats your name?" I look at him smiling.

He looks up at me "Uh hey I'm Zach nice to meet you guys." I give him a smile.

"Can I see your schedule?" he nods and hands it to me. "hey look we have all the same classes."

"Thats cool" he smiles and Jake and Johnnie smile too.

~Time skip to lunch cause school in boring~

Me and Zach sit next to eachother and Jake and johnnie sit across from us. "So Zach what bands do you like?"

He thinks for a moment before saying, "Black veil brides, All time low, Staind, Blink 182, Nirvana, etc."

I smile "Do you think you could cone over after school?" He nods smiling i smile too.

After school we walk home "hey Rain?" Zach asks.

"Yea?" i look up at him.

"I know i only met you today but youre pretty amazing will you go out with me?" my eyes widen and I nod hugging him. He smiles hugging me back spinning me around.

We get to my house holding hands and I open the door and as soon as Zach sees Alex his eyes widen. "hey dad ive got something to tell you..."

"What is it this time?" he looks at me.

"Meet my boyfriend Zach" he still has his mouth open catching flies. "Zach snap out of it" i snap my fingers.

"Oh uh sorry she never told me that you were her dad." Alex laughs hysterically.

"Its fine kid I like you" he pats him on the shoulder and walks away to go maie dinner.

"Um you might wanna sit down for this one" I sit him on the the couch and yell "GUYS GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE" I shout into the basement.

One by one all the members of All time low and Black veil brides make their way upstairs Zach looks at me in shock.

Andy comes over and throws me over his shoulder. "Seriously dude did you have to?" He nods and i sigh.

Well this is gonna be a long night...

Hello my wonderful readers sorry this chapter is so short i wanted to give you a chapter really badly so here it sorry if it sucked buuuuuuut hope you enjoyed anyways dont forget to vote and comment...