Chapter 6

Hello my beautiful and handsome readers (I have no clue if there are any guys here or not...) anywho let's get on with the story...

Jack hands me my guitar and everyone goes outside to stand in front of the small stage.

When I got up there dad came over and hugged me, and whispered in my ear, "we're singing therapy." I happily nod and start playing.

Dad started singing first...

My ship went down in a sea of sound when I woke up alone I had everything.

A handful of moments I wished I could change, and a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

In a city of fools I was careful and cool, but they tore me apart like a hurricane.

A handful of moments I wished I could change but I was carried away

I joined in on the chorus...

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty but im smiling at everything

Therapy you were never a friend to me, and you can keep all your misery.

As I kept singing dad stopped and I started singing on my own...

My lungs gave out as I faced the crowd, I knew that keeping this up could be dangerous

I'm flesh and bone, I'm a rolling fucking stone and the experts say I'm delirious,

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything, therapy you were never a friend to me and you can take back your misery

Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to, they're better off without you
(They're better off without you)

Arrogant boy cause a scene like your supposed to, they'll fall asleep without you your lucky if your memory remains,

Give me therapy I'm a walking travesty but I'm smiling at everything therapy you were never a friend to me and you can take back your misery.

Therapy I'm a walking travesty but I'm smiling at everything, therapy you were never a friend to me and you can choke on your misery.

I end the song and dad hugs me. "You were amazing kid" I blush

"You're kidding I sucked." He laughs and ruffles my hair then I feel someone grab me before jack had the chance.

I look at the person and see it's Andy. "Oh hey uncle Andy" I smile and she smiles too.

"I want you to meet someone Rain" he pulls me into the kitchen where I see a girl in her mid 20s, "this is my girlfriend Juliet, Juliet this is Rain."

I wave and Juliet smiles. Tyler comes over and hugs me then kisses my cheek. I smile and lean on him, he wraps his arms around my waist.

Unknown pov~

I look at the girl who stole my chance and growl at her and her boyfriend I have to find away to break them up they seem so close. I smirk to myself then I walk off. Enjoy your life while you can sweetie it's about to go on a trip through hell.

Rains pov~

I wake up the next morning in between Andy and cc on the couch. I stretch then I get up, change, then I go make breakfast for everyone. Everyone sits down and eats I finish my food fairly quick.

"Hey dad can I go to the park?" He looks at me and nods.

"Just be home by 3" he says and I nod grabbing my phone and leaving. I stick my hands in my pockets as I walk.

I see Tyler talking to some girl, I start walking over when I see her kiss him. My eyes widen and Tyler sees me. "Rain wait let me explain" he tries walking towards me.

"Don't bother" I run home crying. When I get home it's question after question. I just run up to my room, lock the door, and sob into my pillow.

I hear a soft knock on my door, "hey kid it's Andy, please open up I just wanna talk to you" he pleads.

"No go away" I say through my tears.

Andys pov~

"Hey Alex do you have any idea why she's upset" Alex shrugs and looks down just then Tyler runs in.

"Where's Rain I need to explain?" He asks and I grab the front of his shirt and push him against the wall getting angry.

"What Happened?!" I yell in his face. He gives me a very scared expression.

He looks at me and I let him go he starts to explain... "I was in the park when my ex walked up to me and started talking to me, Rain must've seen us and started to walk towards us, when she was about halfway my ex kissed me. Rain saw then ran off, I tried to explain I didn't mean to hurt her I swear." He has tears in his eyes.

Alex speaks up, "Tyler go home for now we will calm her down" he nods then leaves keeping his head down.

Rains pov~

I see Tyler leave and someone knocks on my door. I sigh and finally give in, I unlock the door and look up to see Andy standing there. "Hey kid you gonna be ok?"

I just nod and sit on my bed, "I don't wanna talk to him ever again!" Andy simply just hugs me.

"I know how you feel sweetheart when scout cheated it broke me" he rubs my back.

Andy and me walk downstairs and everyone gives me a huge hug.

After they pull away dad makes Dinner and I smile. After dinner we go downstairs and watch another movie. I eventually fall asleep halfway through. I'm so happy that I've found my family, this is the happiest I've been in a very long time.

Welp hope you liked it chapter 7 should be up soon so bye my lovelies god I'm so awkward