Chapter 13

Rain POV~

Im sitting on the couch watch tv in pjs under a fluffy blanket. Jack comes up to me and sits next to me "hey Rain my little sister is coming over later shes about your age."

I nod asking "what's her name?"

"Charlotte shes into most of the same things you are"

"ok" i smile and he leaves.

About 3 hours later a girl walks in about my age and she looks oddly familiar. I get up "uh hi Charlotte im Rain. Its nice to meet you."
I look at her with a puzzling look i recognize her from somewhere but i dont know what.

"Rain dont you remember me its Charlotte i was your best friend back in elementary school!" My eyes widen as she says that.

"I knew I recognized you" I engulf her in a hug which is immediately returned "how've you been?"

"good i guess i tried to uhh kill myself after you left i was in a bad place but Jack helped me get to where i am now." I nod smiling.

"well im glad youre here wanna play some mario kart with me? also my friends Johnnie jake and zach are coming over later and just to warn you Jake can get a bit hyper around new people" I laugh to myself.

"Yea ill play" she says with a smile so i hand her a controller. Im looking at her and shes skinny with curves, long brown hair, nose and lip piercings, and piercing blue eyes.

After playing like 10 rounds of mario kart Jake, Johnnie, and Zach walk in and of course Johnnie and Jake are arguing about whos dog is cuter.

"guys i need you both to shut up for a minute and listen then you both can go back to your god damn argument." I stand up and look at charlotte "This is Jacks little sister be nice to her or you'll be kicked in not so nice places"

Jake looks at me scared "yes ma'am" he salutes to me. "Nice to meet you Charlotte im Jake thats Johnnie and the other guy is Zach, Rains lover boy."

"Jake!" I yell

"whaaat its true!" he says holding his arms in the air trying to act innocent.

Zach pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. Johnnie smiles "im the calm one of the group well unless Jake here makes me not so calm." She nods smiling.

Jack comes down after awhile. "whos up for pizza?" all of us scream me.

Jack drives us to the pizza shop and we all walk in together. We all sit at a large booth me next to Zach, Jake next to Johnnie, and Jack next to Charlotte. As we order the blonde waitress who looks like she has used way too much Botox and had he boobs done too big starts to hit on Jack. I growl "stay away from my uncle you blonde bimbo!" She looks at me with a disgusted look and turns away walking away sassily.

Everyone at the table laughs at me along with the people next to us. Zach puts his arm around me and kisses the top of my head. When our food arrives we each eat a couple slices of pizza laughing and telling stories.

Charlottes pov~

Ok so I have a slight crush on Rain but Jake is also really cute and I think he likes me. I smile as Rain tells everyone the story about how we met for the first time. I remember that day so vividly.

Flashback-

We were in kindergarten, it was lunch time and I saw her sitting all alone at a lunch table. I sit next to her. "Hi I'm Charlotte what's your name."

"I'm Rain" she looked really sad and down about something as she introduced herself.

"What's wrong? you seem sad" I ask her

"No one seems to want to be my friend here" She says with a frown.

"I'll be your friend" I say with a smile.

"Really?!" She asks me with a huge grin

"Of course" I smile back.

End of flashback~

"And we've been friends ever since." I add to the end of her story. "We lost touch though after she went into the system she was too young to have a phone at the time." I look down at my fingers. Jack gives me a side hug.

Rains POV~

I smile at the story I just told and I tear up a little. Telling that story made me think of my parents. A bit later we all head home and we say our goodbyes to Johnnie, Jake, And Zach. Everyone is gathered in the living room and we have a Batman marathon . I'm cuddled up with Andy. He has been out all day with the band, I like tracing over his tattoos when he's in a tank top.

About halfway into the third movie the door bell rings. "I've got it!" I yell and go get the door and as I open it I see the two people I thought I would never see again.

"Mom? Dad?"....

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱Duh duh duhhhhhh Plot twist and cliff hanger and oh my lord thank you guys sooooo much for 1k reads it means so much to me really to see people actually enjoying this story. My writing skills are improving, thanks again I love you all.... sincerely Olive......