Chapter 4

(Tyler)

Tyler's pov~

I saw them on top of her and I ran to them screaming, "HEY GET OFF HER" they ran off and I picked her up. I take her to the nurse quickly and she lets me stay with her after I lay her down. I take her phone and call Alex.

He answers "hey baby girl shouldn't you be in class?"

"Alex it's Tyler Rain was beat up at her locker we're in the nurses office" I say trying not to cry.

"Alright hold on I'll be right there." There was worry in his voice.

"Alright see ya" I hang up and hold Rains hand.

Alex gets here and I pick her up taking her to the hospital. I hold her in the back seat.

Alex's pov~

I can't believe that this happened. I'm just glad that she has Tyler who knows it could have been worse if he didn't get there when he did. We get to the hospital and Tyler carries her inside. They take her back almost immediately and we sit in the waiting room. "Thank you" I say suddenly.

"For what?" Tyler asks me as he looks up.

"If you weren't there when you were this could be a lot worse than it is so thank you" I smile and he smiles back.

The doc walks over to us and tells us her condition. We go to see her and Tyler holds her hand while I call the guys. She wakes up as I end the call.

Rains pov~

I woke up to someone calling my name I look over to see Tyler smiling at me. He kisses my forehead and I smile. "I'm glad you're ok baby" he says softly, holding my hand.

I sit up and see dad "hey dad" I smile and he walks over ruffling my hair.

"Hey kid how ya feeling?" He asks.

"Just a little sore." I say and just then the guys run in. I laugh at them making my ribs hurt a little.

Questions start getting thrown at me, "are you ok? What happened? Do you need pain meds?" I keep laughing.

"I'm fine you idiots," I see dad chuckle shaking his head. Tyler sits down holding my hand.

The doctor comes in and takes Alex to sign the release papers. I get up and walk to the bathroom getting dressed. When I walk out the doc hands me my meds and Tyler holds my hand as we walk to the car.

When we get home Tyler carries me inside and I giggle. "You know I can walk right?" I ask him.

"Yea but you're too beautiful to walk." I blush

I hear dad yell, "if you drop my daughter I'll drop kick you!" I burst out laughing and Tyler sets me down on the couch gently. He sits next to me putting his arm around my shoulder. Dad walks in and sits on the other side of me. "You're not going to school for awhile kid" he sighs.

"What? Why? I'm fine. I can't miss any school dad." I start to stress and Tyler rubs my back.

Tyler then says, "don't worry babe I will tell the teachers your situation and I will get you all of your work and notes" he kisses the side of my head.

I hug him tightly "thank you" I hide my face in his chest. He smiles and holds me. "Dad can Tyler stay over?"

Dad looks at me "yea but you're keeping the door open!" I giggle and nod.

That night me and Tyler cuddled and watched Netflix. Soon I fell asleep with Tyler holding me.

The next morning I wake up and I see a note saying "hey babes I let you sleep I had to get to school, I'll see you later love you -Tyler" I smile and lay my head back down on my pillow.

"Rain I'm going to the studio! Oh and you're meeting a few more people tonight!" Dad yells up to me.

"Ok dad!" I sigh and turn on Netflix looking for something to watch. I finally click on my babysitters a vampire. A little while later a brick comes through my window I scream and hide.

I call dad and he picks up "hey sweetie is everything ok?"

"N-no a b-Brick came through my window I'm scared" I stutter

"I'll be right there I'm giving my phone to jack so I can drive stay on the phone." He says worry in his voice.

"Ok" I hear him give the phone to Jack.

"Hey sweetie we will be home in like 10 minutes ok?" Jack says in a calm voice.

I take a deep breath "ok barakitty"

"Do you know if someone is in the house or was it just the brick?" Jack asks

"No one is here but me" I say softly.

"Ok we're here stay where you are" they hang up and I hear footsteps come up to my room.

I hear dad, "Rain come out it's only me" I come out from under my bed and run and hug him. He hugs back tightly.

I go pick up the brick which has a note attached. I read the note, "you will be mine again storm just you wait" after I read this I start to shake in fear from the infamous nickname written in the note.

"Who sent that to you?" Dad asks concerned

"My ex Ethan, he always called me Rain storm and I broke up with him after I caught him cheating. Now he wants me back." I start crying and Jack holds me.

"Well he's not getting anywhere near you." Dad says angry now. I look at the time and see that it's 2:00.

"I'm gonna call Tyler." Dad nods and him and Jack leave the room.

I call him and after two rings he picks up, "hey babe I'm on my way to your house now"

"Ok see you later" I hang up and start to clean shattered glass. I pick up a piece and twirl it in between my fingers a little. I don't really know why but I brought the sharp piece of glass to my wrist and cut.

I see Tyler standing in my doorway. He runs over and brings me into the bathroom quickly. He starts to clean the cut. "Why?" He asks in a shaky voice.

"I don't know I'm sorry" he finishes bandaging my wrist and he hugs me tightly.

"Please don't ever do it again" I nod hugging him back. He hands me my big black veil brides sweatshirt and I put it on.

He finishes cleaning the mess up and he sees the note. "He's my ex" I say before he could ask. "He wants me back and he threw a brick through my window." He doesn't say anything he just hold my hand and we walk downstairs and sit at the counter.

Tyler hands me my homework and he sets his down then we do our homework. He hands me the notes for the day to help me out.

Later after we finish our homework dad orders pizza, and five people walk in. I turn around to see Andy, Jinxx, Jake, CC, and Ashley from Black Veil Brides. I almost faint but Tyler catches me.

Dad walks in, "oh hey guys you're here I got pizza." Tyler and me go sit down and Andy sits on the other side of me. Everyone grabs pizza and starts eating and talking.

Phew it's finally done here ya go guys chapter 4 hope you like it.

1250 words