Chapter 5

After we had finished eating all of us sat downstairs and watched a movie. All of a sudden there's a loud bang from the thunder. I yelp and cling onto Tyler's arm. Dad laughs at me, "Rain its just a thunder storm nothing to be afraid of." I just hide my face in Tyler's neck.

After about five minutes the power goes out and I start having a panic attack. Dad and Jack go get candles and bring them downstairs, setting them down on the coffee table. As they light them Tyler rubs my back, "shhh its ok Rain just breathe." I eventually calm down and wipe my eyes.

Just then Jinxx yells, "guys i have a great idea!!!" Andy just looks at him weirdly, "and what is this idea Jinxx?" Andy asks rather calmly. Then Jinxx pulls out a box and puts it on the table, "Ouiji" he says the candles making his face scary.

Jinxx sets the candles around the board and we all put our fingers on the small wooden piece. We start moving the piece in circles and we all say, "are there any spirits with us?'' It starts to move to the yes.

After we were done playing with the ouiji board the lights came back on and me and Tyler cuddled. The BVB guys stayed the night and i soon fell asleep on Tyler.

The next morning i wake up to Jack screaming. "RAIN WAKE UP!!!" I groan but then I'm picked up by someone and see that it's Andy. "Andy don't take my rain cloud away" he says in a singing voice. But Andy takes me to the kitchen and sits me at the table.

"Did Tyler have to leave?" I ask dad who's making pancakes.

"Uh yea his mom wanted him home" dad says taking a sip of his coffee.

Andy sits me at the table and sits next to me. "So little Gaskarth how would you like to hang out with your uncle Batman all day?" He asks me with a goofy grin.

"That'd be cool but I'm batman." I smirk and he frowns. After breakfast Andy takes me to his car and we head to the mall.

We go into hot topic and Andy grabs a t shirt and hand it to me. "If you don't own this shirt I'll cry." I laugh and he hands me a bunch of new band shirts and an AP magazine which he's on the front of.

We get to the front and the cashier tries flirting with him. "Hey stay away from my uncle he's married!" I yell at her and he pays then we leave.

Andy's pov~

We get to the house and I look over to see Rain passed out. I grab the shopping bags and put them on my wrists then I pick up Rain and walk inside. I lay her in bed and walk downstairs, then I leave.

On the way home I call Juliet, "hey babe I want you to meet the little Gaskarth later she is so cute"

"Ok are you on your way home? I'm making dinner" she asks me sweetly.

"Yea I'm like 15 mins away from the hotel I'll be there soon" I hang up.

Rains pov~

I wake up and realize that I'm in my room, Andy must of brought me in here I think. I shrug it off and head downstairs to see dad looking at a magazine. I sit next to him, and he looks at me. "Did you buy a dress at the mall by any chance?"

"Yea why?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Tyler's taking you out for a little bit." I nod and I go get changed in a white dress with roses on it.

(Picture it's bad but that's the dress)

Tyler comes and picks me up and we go to the park and just walk around

Tyler comes and picks me up and we go to the park and just walk around. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. He wraps his arm around me holding me close.

A bit later he gets a text, "hey babe your dad wants you home let's go." He says taking my hand and walking towards my house.

When we get there all the lights are off. When I walk inside all the lights come on and a bunch of people pop up and yell "SURPRISE!!!" I jump and cling to Tyler.

Dad walks up to me "Rain calm down this is your welcoming party." I look around seeing the members of various bands.

"Ok dad" I smile and he kisses my forehead. I walk around seeing members of pierce the veil, black veil brides, panic! At the disco, sleeping with sirens, all time low, and falling in reverse.

As if on cue I'm grabbed by the two tone haired man named barakitty. "RAIN YOUR BACK" he spins me around and Tyler just laughs at him. "We all want you to sing but don't worry your dad will be up there with you" he says giving me a goofy grin.

"Wait up where?" He pulls me outside and points to the small stage in the backyard. I shake my head, "no no no no, not happening Jack!"

He gives me puppy dog eyes, "pwease sing for us Rain?" He begs in his knees.

"God fine go get my guitar" I sigh once he's gone, "this family is gonna be the death of me."

---------------------

Well there's chapter 5 sorry it took so long wattpad kept deleting a lot of it and it got annoying so here I am at 2 am writing this chapter but anyways hope you enjoyed it comment what song you'd like them to sing

~Olive