Chapter 19

I'm laying there on the couch with Rem while Alex and Lisa were cooking breakfast. I am on top of rem my head on his chest as he strokes through my hair and my arm is draped over his torso. His arm is over top of mine and he pulls a blanket over us.

He kisses the top of my head and I think about my parents and tear up a little. "What's wrong beautiful?" Rem asks me lifting my chin so I'm looking at him.

"I'm thinking about my mom and dad" I sigh and rem kisses me.

"They are probably so proud of you, they'd want you to be happy and live your life." I smile and kiss him.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I smile and he holds me closer and he says... "you're my sweetness, you're beautiful, smart, caring, sweet, and have one fantastic sense of humor." I smile and hug him more.

Awsten bursts through the door "hey Rain cloud what you doing!? The boys and I have a show at soundstage and want you to be there!" I jump up and smile.

"Seriously that's amazing let me go get ready" I run upstairs to get changed and run back downstairs. "Wait can Remmy come with?" He nods and Remmy and I get on their tour bus. We drive for a bit and get off when we get to the venue.

I help Awsten out by spray painting some weird looking mannequins. "what're these for again?" I laugh as Awsten walks over. "I like them it makes me think that I have back up dancers," he says way too seriously.

"uh ok then" I laugh and Rem helps me finish getting ready and we head out to the meet and greet area.

after a while, they start letting the fans in and one by one they piled in waiting patiently for a picture with their idols.

Rem and I hide so we don't take the spotlight away from the boys. I giggle as I watch them hug fans and Remmy hugs me from behind. When the show starts Remmy and I get separated and I lose him and suddenly collapse...