Chapter 17

A few weeks have gone by and me and Rem were at the mall hanging out with the rest of the Palaye boys. The first store Rem and I laid our eyes on was hot topic and I swear to you he would've bought me the whole store if I let him.

We go to the food court for lunch and I spot a very familiar figure looking at us through binoculars. "I'll be right back Rem" I march my way over to Andy and grab him by the ear "what the hell Andrew Dennis Biersack!?"

"I'm sorry rain I had to make sure my little Gaskarth was ok" he pouts looking down at me.

"Go home ya big idiot" he nods and leaves after hugging me. I go back over to Rem and the guys. "After we eat we can go back to my house" I smile and they all nod.

Time skip~

Me and Remmy have been together for awhile now and It's finally Christmas. I smile as I walk downstairs to see a lot of presents under the tree I immediately go and start opening presents.

I got band tees, bracelets, a new leather Jacket and converse. I smile as I go through my presents. Alex watches as I do along with the rest of the guys. Then he hands me a smaller box that was quite heavy. I open it to find a IPhone 8 Plus in rose gold.

I scream and hug the guys "thank you thank you thank you!" They laugh hugging me back. I go set it up, all of a sudden Remmy bursts in and hugs me "merry Christmas my sweetness" I laugh at him and we exchange our gifts to eachother. Then we lay on the couch watching a Christmas story.

A few days later I was helping Alex set up for his New Years party after I was done I went in my room and took a nap. When I woke up I went downstairs to see that Andy had shown up. I run and hug him and he spins me around.

"I've missed you Andy" I smile softly and he nods and says the same. Soon everyone shows up including palaye and we party the night away.

I'm sorry the chapter is so short I've been going through a lot and it's hard for me to update so bear with me I wanted to give you something so here's your chapter.