Chapter 7

So here's chapter 7 hope you guys like it.

The next day I get woken up by Jack jumping on me. I groan, "Jack let me be miserable in bed I don't wanna go to go to school!"

He shakes his head, "well my little Rain cloud you need your education" he says mocking my dad.

I sigh "but he's there barakitty" I whine and jack hugs me.

"I know but I promise that it will all turn out for the better." He says then leaves the room. I get up and start getting ready. I put on a black tank top, black jeans, a bunch of belts, then I put on a sleeveless leather jacket and combat boots, then I add the sleeveless leather gloves that Andy gave me.

 I put on a black tank top, black jeans, a bunch of belts, then I put on a sleeveless leather jacket and combat boots, then I add the sleeveless leather gloves that Andy gave me

Once I finish my outfit I curl my hair and go downstairs. "Dad I'm ready" I say and he nods I walk out to the car and get in. The car ride is silent except for the static on the radio. I keep my headphones in deleting the pictures of me and Tyler. I text Justin, (ha who thought I took him out of the story?)

Rain: hey Justin
Justin: hey Rain how are you doing?
Rain: horrible
Justin: awww wanna hang out this weekend we could meet at the mall.
Rain: that would be great Justin well I'm at school so I'll talk to you later.
Justin: see ya Rain

I turn off my phone as we pull into the parking lot. "Rain Zack is picking you up today ok?" I nod and get out, watching as he drives away. I take a deep breath walking to my locker, I open it and grab what I need and head to class. Soon after sitting down the one person that I really did not want to talk to say right next to me.

Tyler looks at me "Rain please listen to me I never meant to hurt you" I look down unable to speak. "I'm so sorry Rain"

"It's ok I just can't forgive you right now." I say quietly keeping my head down.

"That's ok I understand" he says clearly hurt.

At lunch I get pulled into the bathroom by a few girls who smirk at me. "Awww someone looks so miserable" the one with the pink Prada bag and fake nails coos laughing at me. "We set up your little boy- or should I say ex boyfriend" she smirks and knees me in the gut, I fall to the ground holding my stomach. "Stay away from him he's mine now." Her and her plastic clones leave and I get up lifting my shirt to reveal my stomach already bruising.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit at a table alone at lunch. After school I walk out to Zachs car and stay quiet as he drives me home. Once were there I go straight to my room. I hear a knock at my door, "Rain you ok?" I hear dad ask.

"I'm fine" I say but he comes in not believing me.

"What happened?" He asks softly. I don't say anything I just stand up lifting up my shirt to show him my bruised stomach. "Was it the same girl?" I nod and start crying dad hugs me tight but he is careful about the bruises.

Jack runs in "what happened?!" He asks, dad gives him a look saying he'll explain later jack nods and leaves.

Alex pov~

Rain falls asleep so I go downstairs to Jack "I've gotta pull her out of that school Jack"

"What happened?" He asks softer this time and I answer him.

"The same girl from before kneed her in the stomach" I sigh "she shouldn't have to go through this, I'm gonna go down there and pull her out of the school you stay here for when she wakes up." Jack nods and I head to the school. I go to the principles office and take a seat, "hello sir I'm Alex gaskarth I'm here with a concern for my daughter"

The principle looks at me then says "what type of concern would this be sir?" He asks

"Well she came home today crying and she had a large bruise on her abdomen, she tells me that it's a girl and her two friends doing this to her, so I would like to take my daughter out of the school and transferred"

The principle gives me a straight face, "very well she will be transferred by next week you will receive a call" I nod then leave.
(I think thats how it works oh well)

Rains pov~

I wake up and groan in pain, dad comes in, "Rain... we need to talk, I've decided to pull you out of dulaney"

"Ok where will I be going to school?" I ask him.

"I'm gonna try online school but if that doesn't pull through then probably Towson" I just nod and he hugs me, "everything will be ok Rain I promise"

The next day i wake up and take a shower then head downstairs where im greeted with a guy with pastel blue hair, "um hi I'm Rain" i extend my hand out for a handshake. He smiles and takes my offer and shakes my hand.

"Hey I'm Awsten Knight from the band Waterparks your dad is in the kitchen making breakfast." I nod and go into the kitchen where dad is standing there in his pink apron. I laugh at him.

"Hey dad when will breakfast be ready?" I ask him

"Soon go get dressed" i groan and go upstairs putting on this outfit (down below)

I come back downstairs and sit at the dining table, 4 bands including all time low sit down as well

I come back downstairs and sit at the dining table, 4 bands including all time low sit down as well. My dad starts to talk. "So this is the deal All Time low will be touring with 3 other bands" he points each group of 5 and introduces them, "swmrs, the wrecks, and water parks aaaaaaaannnnnnddddddd Rain is joining us on tour since she is now enrolled in online school taaaadaaaa!" dad does jazz hands and everyone laughs.

This is gonna be one looong tour, i think to myself as everyone chats amongst themselves.

Well there's chapter 7 i can see that some people are really enjoying this story. I hope you have as much fun reading this as i do writing. Anyways my dear dear readers as you all know school starts soon and so do fall sports, this means that i wont update as frequently but i will update as much as i can, i already have the next few chapters planned out. Until next time...

Olive<3