Chapter 9

The next morning me and Tyler wake up and walk into the lounge to find Jack and dad fighting over a game of call of duty. I chuckle and go make Tyler and I a bowl of cereal I walk back and hand him his.

A few hours later we reach the venue. Me and Tyler walk around. I hold his hand as we get to the stage to watch sound check. Waterparks was first as they sing a tiny part of crave... (if you haven't heard this song go listen to it)

I listen to awsten sing. "I wish I could forget but it's out of hand, I wish I was aggressive and had a plan I could write a couple words that string into a phrase but I'm afraid it go on for days and days and days...
I'm craving a getaway from the smooth talk that's keeping me grounded to the carpet in my room my quiet blue tomb of you..."

They finish and I start clapping. "That was amazing!" I smile and so does awsten. The wrecks come up next and sing a few of their songs, then swmrs do the same.

I cheer for all of them then we go backstage where jack grabs me. I hear Tyler scream "hey give her back!" I giggle and jack just says.

"Not gonna happen she's mine!" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Jack put me down" he doesn't listen to me "daddy help there's an odd man abducting me!" Dad runs over and grabs me from jack and I hug him laughing. Jack pouts and crosses his arms.

They do sound check and start the show halfway through the show I tell dad that I'm going to the bus, "okay" he gives me a hug and I walk outside to the bus.

As I'm walking I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around "anyone there?" I don't see anyone and just then I'm grabbed from behind and knocked out.

Alex's pov~

After the show we head back to the bus Tyler is walking next to Jack. I get on the bus and yell, "Rain the shows over!" I don't get an answer. "Rain?" I walk towards her bunk and open the curtain. She's not there, I check the entire bus. I eventually collapse and start crying and having a panic attack.

Jack runs over and hugs me "hey Alex Alex calm down we will get her back" I cry into jacks shoulder. Jack rubs my back, "what are five things you see" I look around to see a pencil, guitar, couch, Jack, Tyler. "Now what are four things you can touch?" I feel around and feel Jacks shirt, my hair, my shirt, and the rug. "Now acknowledge three things you can hear." The others talking, foots tapping, Jacks Voice. "Acknowledge 2 things you can smell." Jacks cologne, my sweat. "Now one thing you can taste" my tears.

I look at Tyler who has tears in his eyes. "I should've went with her" he says quietly. I stand up calmed down now and hug Tyler.

"We will get her back" I say and Tyler hugs me back. Be strong Rain for all of us.

Rains pov~

I woke up tied to a chair in a dimly lit room which looks like a basement. I hear footsteps getting closer to me and I look up to see Rachel with a knife. "R-rachel please don't hurt me" I stutter and she slaps me.

"Shut up you little bitch!" She yells back and puts the knife to my neck. "When I get done with you your gonna wish you never met your so called 'dad'" she laughs and cuts my arm making me scream in pain.

"Rachel please just let me go" I say but she just leaves and turns off the light leaving me in the dark.

A month later~

No one has found me yet Rachel untied me but she keeps me locked in the basement and at night she comes down for my beatings I'm covered head to toe in bruises and I have many broken bones. Rachel comes down and says "ready for your punishment?"

I simply shrug cause it doesn't matter what my answer is. She apparently didn't like my answer cause she grabbed my hair and pulled it so I was looking at her. "YOU ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU" I spit in her face which earns me a kick in the ribs.

She's interrupted by yelling "POLICE OPEN UP!" She goes upstairs. I hear shuffling and the basement door opens. I move to the corner scared until I see a young policeman walk towards me. "I'm not gonna hurt you baby girl we're gonna get you home."

My eyes widen and tear up. I haven't heard the word home for what feels like forever. The police man picks me up and takes me out to the ambulance and I see the one person I've wanted to see this last month more than anyone. "Daddy!" My voice cracks and he runs and hugs me I can feel his hot tears as I soak his shirt with mine. He gets in the ambulance and FaceTimes Jack. He answers and when he sees me his eyes light up.

"RAIN! Oh my god" jack screams. Jack gets the guys and they crowd the phone. I smile.

An hour later were at the hospital and the guys show up. We wait on my x rays. Tyler runs in. "Rain oh my god!" He cries and hugs me gently. I hug him with my good arm.

The doc comes in and everyone sits down. "Well Ms. Gaskarth it seems that you have 3 broken ribs, your left arm and right ankle is broken." Alex nods and the doc leaves. I look over and see a few tears in everyone's eyes. "Guys I'm fine now."

"We know" dad starts "but we almost lost you" I nod and close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys there's chapter 9 sorry for the wait I just get very busy with school. I have some ideas for the next chapter if you have any ideas just message me or you can comment your ideas here don't be afraid to share.