Volume 3 Chapter 1: Family Reunion!

Previously:
Flora clung to Tobirama's hand as her body began to slowly fade and turn into flower petals. He wasn't one to cry but he was most definitely crying about her abrupt departure. He locked eyes with her holding their kid. "I'll come back to my original self whenever Sakura is supposed to take the Chūnin exams. Sometime after the forest of death test. That's when I traveled. Explain to Madara and the others what we discussed. And know that I…" Flora decided to press her lips upon his before turning into cherry blossom petals.

Times rewinds and Flora disappears, pressumed dead by the world. Sakura goes from 25 to 15 years old and returns to the present no longer the same girl as before. Sakura manifests in the air just as she leaped off in the past. But her reason was different? Something to do with Naruto and not able to help him? Her new memories were confusing and were starting to overlap with the past timeline. She was still fall down to her death but before she could act someone caught her. She opened her mismatched eyes only to see Minato Uzumaki!?

Hokage office:
She stood there across from the Hokage. He was told about her from his former squad leader and the third Hokage. The information was passed down through the Hokage branch. "There's no need to feel embarrassed or anything like that Sakura. You are the reason why I'm not dead." They heard a knock on the door. The door opened only to reveal Kakashi, Obito, and Rin. She froze up at the sight of the adult versions of Kakashi's former. Now alive squad mates. He halted in place as he looked at her with surprise. "Why are you here, Sakura?" "He's not mad?" He had his headband over his eye. And Obito had the marks on his face. Rin still had the Jinchuriki and was married? She had a ring and Obito had a matching band on his ring finger? "Your student needs to talk to you Kakashi. I have to speak to Obito and Rin. Take the rest of the day off regarding your Anbu duties." "Yes, sir."

Sakura walked behind her Sensei feeling strange on the inside. She still had Zod but she had the entirety of Kurama? She has no idea what changed. "Um Sensei?" He stopped walking and looked back with a shine of happiness in his right eye. "Yeah? What's wrong Sakura?" She was a little older now that he was looking at her up close. And she had her left eye closed for some reason? "You are acting different and you look older?" She was just as confused as he was. "Are you still my Sensei? Are Naruto and Sasuke, still my teammates?" He looked at her sideways with concern. "Naruto being your team mate? What are you talking about? Are you feeling okay?" She looked at him extremely stressed by his answer. "What happened to Naruto?" His eye narrowed as he reached to feel her forehead. "Are you sick or are you just pranking me. You and everyone knows that Naruto became a Rogue Ninja during the Chūnin exams in the forest of death. He got a cursed mark from Orochimaru and went rogue, he heavily injured Sasuke and killed Hinata." Her heart fell into the pit of her stomach and she stumbled backwards breathing heavily as she instantly relived the new time in real time. "This can't be happening. He traded places with Sasuke, all because of me having the tailed beast? And Sasuke…" She looked up at her Sensei deeply concerned. "Is the Uchiha clan still all alive?" "Sakura, are you not feeling well? How did the Hokage come across you?" "Are they alive!?" "Yeah, tell me what's wrong." She began to shake as her body collapsed underneath her own weight. He moved quickly and shouted out her name. "You read my Stardust books, right?" He nodded his head. "The Chūnin exam finals are in a few weeks right?" He shook his head. "The preliminary fights haven't begun yet." She began crying as she was the cause of Naruto going off the deep end. She wasn't able to save him from fate completely. "Uchiha clan is alive? Sasuke is in the hospital? What about the others?" She got up from the ground and sprinted away from her sensei towards the place in the village where the Uchiha and Senju clan resided in peace. Her feet began to emit lightning, Kakashi's eyes widened at this. Whenever she went back in time. Her personality went back to the anime version of Sakura. Anger issue and not very strong version of Sakura. All her hard work to get closer to Naruto and Sasuke was rewritten and swiped clean from the history books.