12-The Date

"You've touched me without even touching me."
- rupi kaur

~~~~
Tay

His body hovers above mine, his hands pressed onto my chest. A soft whimper escapes my lips as he lowers himself onto me, with only a thin layer of material separating us.

My hands slide up his sides, resting just below his ribs. His gaze moves from my belly button to his own hands and then to my neck and eyes. His expression seems filled with awe, compelling me to desire flipping him over and taking him right away. However, I manage to control myself.

He lowers his head gently and presses his lips to mine. I move my hand to the back of his head, pulling him closer. His hips grind against mine, causing me to become instantly aroused.

As he kisses me, his hands grip my neck firmly. His lips greedily devour mine. With each kiss, he grinds against me with increasing intensity, occasionally breaking away to catch his breath from the pleasure. "Oh, fuck," I groan, feeling my excitement surge.

"What's wrong?" he asks me.

I prop myself up on my forearms and shake my head. "Nothing," I assure him. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable before we continue."

His lips curl up into a smile as he
pushes me back down to the bed with
his hand, the dominance surprisingly
turning me on. "Teh," he breathes out against my lips. "I want you to mark me and I want you to do it now."

His words made me flip him down onto his back as a reflex, I wasn't to be played with right now. But as I look down to New, his eyes glisten with success because he knew that I couldn't resist taking charge.

My nerve endings tingled as he writhed on the bed, hips gently buckling.

I place my hand on the centre of his
chest and run my fingers down his
torso, his skin is rising in goosebumps
and he shudders continuously.

Looping my fingers into his black boxers and pulling them down his legs, New's eyes watching my every move. His member springs free and I instantly wrap my hand around it, pumping gently.

"Don't... Stop..." The words try to escape his mouth with desire.

I kissed him way down his chest, settling the length of his body against mine. His featherlight, short fingers dragged across my neck, as I sucked his nipples. He let out a moan. "Ohhh..."

And all I could think was... I need you.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I bolt upright in my king-sized bed, gasping for breath.

"Fuck! That felt real." I groaned, pulling the duvet away from me.

The details of the dream were fading, but the physical effects were still lingering. My nerves were quivering, my skin was sweaty, and my heart was pounding. I looked down at my hard-on. I had to take care of junior Tawan first. It wasn't my fucking Morning wood. It was that wet dream. I haven't slept with anyone for a long time... Maybe that's the reason.

Damn, you're screwed, Tawan.

I swiftly make my way to the bathroom to address this situation. After taking care of myself, I head downstairs for breakfast and am met by my father. He is leisurely sipping his coffee while reading a newspaper.

"I trust you have everything prepared?" he inquires, setting his coffee cup on the table.

"Good morning to you too." I said rolling my eyes.