Home at last

Elias:

God himself couldn't stop me from finding my girl as soon as I stepped foot out of my car and arrived at the Evans house. The twins had sent me here after I knocked on the Moore house looking for her. And now as I search high and low, room after room, every corner and crook of the Evans house I become anguished because finding her is taking longer than I wanted.

That only made me look harder as I forced the crowd to bend at my will and let me through though that didn't take much as a path was carved that led me straight to her. My eyes desperately took mental photos of every little detail about her. From the single freckle on her neck to the way her shirt sits lower on one side of her shoulder than the other. It's all so little but so much to me, I've been gone for far too long and I think I've gone a little crazy.

I don't let that stop me however, Iris likes a little crazy. With long, rushed steps i reach her within a matter of seconds and scoop her up to press her so close to my body that not even air could slip between our limbs. My hands clutch her hair and shirt, needing proof that's she's real, that I'm really home.

Her heavenly scent washes over me and an immediate sense of serenity consumes me. Holy fuck I've missed that smell so much. "Newbie" her soft voice breathes into my neck and my knees almost buckle right then and there.
"Moore" I whisper back and she clutches my neck tighter, leaning her face out of my skin to grace me with one of her beautiful smiles.
"Hey" so delicate, so sweet, I love her voice.
"Hi" she giggles and my eyes close on their own accord to savour that sound.

"I don't even get a kiss?" She can have all of the kisses she wants. My eyes snap open as she tucks her bottom lip between her teeth. Without a second more of hesitating I lean in and press my lips to hers. They grant me access straight away and her velvet tongue tangles with mine in slow, sensual movements. There's no rush, no urgency, I've got all the time in the world to feel her hot mouth against mine.

Her head tilts to get better access and her hands come up to cup my jaw while one of my palms fits around the side of her face and the other keeps her safely secured to my front. She breaks the heated kiss first, gasping for air, and my senses suddenly come flooding back.

"Do you want to come to my house?" She nods profoundly and I smirk, pecking her lips before I begin to move toward the door I entered through. Nothing other than the girl in my arms registers in my brain as I tuck her back into my neck and move on autopilot to get us in my car. I have to let go of her to get in the drivers seat but once I'm seated my hand reaches for her thigh and rubs leisurely up and down.

She lets me and she even shuffles into a position that puts her head leaning against the shoulder of the arm that's stretched over the centre console. Her arms wrap like ribbons around the rest of that arm and she's as close as she can be to me, exactly where I like her. My foot presses on the gas to get us home as quick as possible to cuddle or maybe do something a little more adventurous, either way I want her in my arms.

Parking atrociously across my driveway I jump out of the car and round the hood like my feet are on fire. Swinging the passenger door open I lift Iris up and over my shoulder in a swift move that takes her by surprise as she squeals aloud. I laugh at the adorable sound and lay my palm across her full ass as I make my way up the drive and through the door.

I don't bother kicking my shoes off or even bringing my luggage inside as I make quick steps to my room. Taking the stairs two at a time has me laying Iris in the middle of my bedroom in as little time as possible. As soon as she's comfortable I collapse on top of her, still supporting a good chunk of my weight with my elbows so I don't completely crush her.

"I missed you so much Moore. I'm never leaving again" I groan into the skin of her neck before replacing my breath with kisses. A gasp flies from her lips as I suck on a spot a little harder.
"Good, I want you to stay" she gasps through ragged breaths as I take my time decorating her skin as I've done before. When I'm still wanting more I move back to her mouth and ravage her plump lips. She responds with the same energy and without breaking our mouths apart, her hands slide under my shirt to explore my back.