Chapter 8

Yn pov
"I'll be with you forever, so don't you cry while remembering me...understand? I love you my beautiful daughter, be happy!"

Dad said to me while holding my hand as he was laying on the bed of ICU I guess...

And as he finishes his sentence I heard a beep sound from somewhere..

I cried and screamed.
"Dadd!!"

"Yn wake up, what's wrong why are you crying, yn!" I heard minghao say and I woke up from that nightmare.

I looked at him I'm shock and he hugged me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I hugged him back.

"I w-want t-to go back, I want to go back, t-to my fa-father!" I said and started crying.

As I couldn't control it.

"We will just stop crying now hm? Do you want some water?" Minghao said and gave me the glass of water from his side table if the bed.

I drank some water.

"I'll book the tickets now, don't cry!" He said while wiping my tears from the tissue but I couldn't stop crying...

He called someone and said to book the flight in 2hours to go back to Korea and if there are no flights available in 2hours then take his private plane...this man is rich...!

These thoughts got intrupted by my dream that I had...

It felt too real that I started missing my dad like a  2 year old.

Minghao after ending the call sat next to me and hugged me...

"Calm down, everything is going to be alright......if you're in the state that you can tell me what was that dream, then tell me" minghao said calmly..

I explained him the dream.

"It really felt real!" I said while crying but not like I was crying before.

He started brushing my hair.

"Nothing will happen, he is a fit man, don't worry he will be beside you when you go back to Korea, he will hug and kiss you, and will say...I missed my daughter, thanks to god that you are back safely...then he will invite you for a dinner"

"How do you know?" I asked.
"That's how dads are, they don't express their feeling much but when they do...they sometimes do it in the form of anger...sometimes they really miss their children and confess like I said, they will!" He said.

"You sure?" I asked.
He nodded.

Time skip
Back to Korea.

I didn't talk much. Only my dad is in my mind..I can't think about any other thing but about my dad...I really miss him...I think I have never missed him this much in my whole life...I didn't even call him....they might be sleeping right now?

Minghao didn't talk to me either...

Time skip

We finally reached...

"Do you want to go straight to their house?" Minghao asked.
"They might be sleeping right now?" I said.
"Why don't you call your maid to open the door and then surprise them tomorrow morning?" Minghao said.
"That's a great idea, I should do that!" I said and dialed my maid's number.

And told her everything.

"Thank you I'll be there in few minutes!" I said as my house I closer to the airport.

"But minghao, you sure you can go, you're not sleepy or tired right?" I asked.

He nodded with a smile..

"Let's go" he said and I was going to drag my luggage but a guy came and took mine to the car and his too..

"Who's that?" I asked.
"Driver" he said.
"When I called my manager to book the ticket I told them to send the driver to airport" he said.
I nodded.
"Let's go" minghao said and holded my hand..

I looked at him and thought....

He isn't that bad, it was just my thinking right? If he wanted to be a ruse husband then he should have ignore me when I was crying while sleeping, he should have ignore me after waking me up, he should have ignore after listening to him dream, he should have ignored me after coming back here...

I was in my thoughts and didn't notice that I am Infront of the car...minghao opened the door for me and i entered.

Time skip

We have reached...I quickly opened the door of the car and ran to the ring the bell as I was inches away I remembered that maid is going to open the door...

So I gave her a missed call and she came to open it..

"Oh, welcome back yn and Mr. Xu!" Our maid said.
"Ma'am, if you call yn by her name then you are free to call me by my name too, I am sure that I am very younger than you, so I don't like you to call my name while adding Mr..
Instead I'll call you ma'am or you can tell me anything to call you" minghao said.

"Okay, then yn calls my ajhumma, you can call me that too" ajhumma said with a smile.
"Hm okay, ajhumma...we will go inside now" I said and went straight to my parent's room.

I entered it and thankfully there was a place for me to sleep between them so yeah I did sleep between them and hugged my father.

"My daughter is here?" He said.
And hugged me back.
"Hm, aren't you sleep?" I asked.
"I heard your convo with your ajhumma" he said.
"Wah"

He covered me with blanket and said.

"Good night my beautiful daughter" he said.

As I heard "beautiful daughter" a tear left my eyes...but thankfully I controlled it.