Chapter 61

Yn pov
"Wahhh, tracking chip?" Jaehyun asked while holding it...

It's been one day since I'm here...

"I don't anything about it, maybe mingh-" I was cut off by him.

He took the vas from the table and throwed it.

"Again that bastard, didn't I tell you to not take his name?" He said while holding my cheeks tightly.

"It's hurting jaehyun" I said.
"I was also hurt like this (left my cheeks) when you used to ignore and hangout with him, did I complain? So can't you bear this small pain for me at least? At the end you love me...right?" He asked and I didn't answer.

"You love me? Right yn?" He asked me again and I again ignored him.
"ANSWER ME HAN YN!"
"DO YOU LOVE?" he said and shotted the man who entered the room suddenly.

He kept shooting that man, being careless.

I covered my ears as that shooting sound was too high.

"WILL YOU ANSWER, OR SHOULD I JUST?" He said and quickly reloaded the gun and pointed at me..

"1....2.....3" he said and shotted that man again.

He did again but the gun now didn't had any bullets.

His expression changed from anger to sweet.

He came towards me and side hugged me.

He placed my head on his chest and said.

"Did you really thought that I would kill you? I'll kill my princess? No, and I know you're shy that's why you don't confess to me" he said and looked at me.

"Right?" He asked and I nodded being scared.

"See" he said and pointed at that man who was laying with bullets on his body and blood all over his clothes.

I shifted my eyes away from that and I looked down..

"Why you can't look at him? I did because of our love...I didn't wanted to harm you in my anger so I just shotted him...I will never harm you" he said and patted my head.

"Anyways let's go we have to leave this apartment as you had a chip in you favourite bag, so you dear lovely husband might be here anytime soon, so let's go ma'am" he said and bowed like a prince.

I was still standing at that position as I was scared and couldn't move an inch.

"Why you want to hold my hand?" He said and holded my hand..
"Let's go" he said..

Minghao pov
I finally got the location...without wasting time..I sat in the car and went there.

As I reached the location where yn is...I saw that there were no cars and it was an abandoned hotel..
It wasn't that much away from the city as well.

I entered the hotel and searched every single room but I can't find her..

Now only last room was left.

I went there and saw a dead body in the entrance.
I checked the room and found the bat which belongs to yn...
They left and went somewhere else?
How will I find her now?
She might be waiting for me?

I looked back at the dead body and check if the body is cold..
It's not.

"They left just now...they must be close, I shouldn't not waste my time here" I said and ran down the stairs.

But someone placed a piece of cloth on my nose and after few seconds, I got dizzy and fainted.

Jaehyun pov.
"You got him?" I said while being happy..
"Wahh I'll pay you double this time" I said to the man to who I'm talking on the phone away from the room where yn is.

"I knew that he will come behind my girl that's why I sent you there...so now don't you think your boss is quite smart?" I asked.
"For sure sir" the man said.
"Anyways don't waste time, this man might wake up soon so take him here, to me and rest I'll take care" I said and smirked.