Chapter 9

Yn pov
I woke up and quickly checked my father...I smiled and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for all of them...but I don't really know how to do I took help of ajhumma..

And quickly made it then first I went to wake minghao up...

"Minghao wake up!" I said.
"Hm, hm okay!" He said as he just woke up due to my voice.

Then I went back to my parent's room and what I saw...

"Wake up please!" My mother was saying while holding my father's hand.
My mother looked at me and said.
"Yn, yn see your father isn't asking up I have called his name so many times" she said.

I got myself together and quickly called the ambulance.

I checked him a bit as I am studying medicine.

"He is breathing, but slowly, he got a minor heart attack" I said while controlling my tears.

If I got weak here, then how will I save my dad?

And after few seconds the ambulance came and now we are finally in hospital..

"Why didn't you go?" Minghao asked me while comforting my father.

"I haven't done internship yet" I said.

I was standing Infront of the ICU watching my dad while doctors are trying to save him..

"Your dad was saying that he have pain in his left shoulder, we thought that its just a pain-" I cut my mother off by saying.
"Mom, that is the cause of heart attack..." I said controlling not to scream.

I turned myself to the ICU door again and minghao came to me.

"Everything be alright" he whispered.

But that didn't help, instead I broke down.

"Sit here" minghao said while helping me sit beside my mother.

Then doctor came.

"Sorry we tried our best to save him but if he had come a bit earlier then he could have been saved, he still have some time, as he is still breathing slowly" he said.

"You can meet him but one by one" doctor added.

"You should go" mom said to me.

I looked at her, and went inside.

He was smiling while looking at me his breath was uneven..

"D-ad" I said.

"Oh my beautiful daughter is here come!" He said.

And I went to him we both hugged eachother.

"Dad, please don't leave, I can't live without you" I said.
"Maybe my time has come, but I'll never leave your side, don't worry (laughed abit) don't cry, I'll meet you in heaven again" he said and smiled.

I also smiled as I thought of that moment.

He holded my hand and we both were looking at eachother while smiling.

"I love you and your mother, tell her this, okay? Don't mistreat or Misbehave with her understand?" I nodded.

"Tell her you are my first and last love okay?" He said he was going to say more.

"Why don't you tell her by yourself she will be happy" I said and took few steps towards the door.

"I don't have that much time"

Dad said while his breath was uneven.

He was taking long breaths.

I turned around