Chaoter 69

Flashback.
Minghao pov

The ways she cut me off and went to jaehyun and was crying while talking to him and also when he died...made me think...
"Did she moved on?"
"Does she love me now?"
"What if we split after all this?"
"But she also wanted all this...right?"

I kept thinking about her moving on from me and loving jaehyun all the time even when few days have passed, because she isnt moving on from jaehyun's death.

Yn pov.
Few days have passed to that incident.

But I can't recover from it.
I miss jaehyun.
I miss our old days.

Minghao us with me everything to cheer me up but after some minutes i still miss jaehyun.

I was in the balcony having tea and minghao joined me after few seconds.

"Hello honey" he said and sat next to me.
I smiled and replied with a hi.

There was a silence.
"Do you miss jaehyun?" He asked being serious.
"Maybe, I miss him not because I loved him..but I feel pity...he was a good friend of mine at the end...he died because of me"
"But yn he deserved to die don't you remember that he shot your husband, and wanted to kill me" minghao said.
"I remember everything he did to us, but I don't remember him with those memories but with good memories when we were teenagers" I said.
"You like him?" Minghao asked.
"No, nothing is like that--"

"I think, that it's like that, you are making me think like that yn! I did everything for us to get together but I don't think you wanted this" minghao said with a little High pitch of voice.

"Jaehyun, sorry minghao nothing is like that I promise" I said.
"See, you even forgot my name..." he said and went away from there aggressively.

"Minghao" I said and ran behind him.
But he left.

I was staying in my mom's home.
"Did you made him angry again?" Mom asked.
I cried while hugging mom.

"Mom, I don't understand myself right now, what am I doing..how do I make him believe that I didn't love jaehyun I am just shocked by jaehyun's death" I said.
Mom hugged me back.

"He can't stay angry on you for so long...so till then spend some time alone and get yourself together and if you want any help I'm here, somi, Jun, and dino also" mom said.

"Hm, you're right" I said.

"I'll go to my room" I said and left.

Few more days passed.
And still I didn't get any message from minghao.
I daily read our old chats at night.
And see him online.

It was 8pm.
"He must be home now,  should I visit him?" I asked myself.

But then my phone started ringing I check the caller I'd and its dino.

"Hellourr dino" I said.
"Noona come to the hospital faster hungry just had a car accident" as dino said that I ran down.

And got a taxi really fast and kept for that hospital which dino told me.

As I reached I found only dino standing there.

"Dino how's minghao?" I said with tears, I don't wanna loose him like my dad.
"He is fine now, nothing was serious just an fracture with some cuts on his forehead" dino said.
"It's just ?" I asked him with tears.
"Thanks to God he didn't die, the doctor said that the accident was really serious" dino said.
"When can we meet him?" I asked.
"In 15 minutes" he said.
"Where are mom and dad?" I asked.
"Theu are on a business trip I didn't call them because this business trip is very important" he said.

I sighed.

"Sit here" He said

Somehow those 15 minutes passed and nurse came to us and told us that we can meet him now.

Dino and I went in as he is shifted to a normal ward now.
Dino was first and then me, I stopped on the door and didn't went to him.

Because I felt ashamed, it also happened because of me, thanks to God he is safe or otherwise I might have regretted being angry on him.

"Hyung" he said and was running to his hyung to hug.
But that rude hyung ignored him and said.
"Yn why are you stand there? Come!" Minghao said while forwarding his other hand which isn't fracture towards me.

I ran to him in tears.

"I am third wheeling here I think" dino said.
"Aish, come here" I said and forwarded my hand to join him in the hug.

But suddenly minghao shouted indicating he is in pain.
"Oh oh my what's wrong" I said while getting back.

"I think I can't get much wait on this shoulder so dino shouldn't hug me and instead he should get me a water bottle" minghao said.
"But the water is right there " dino said while pointing at the side table.

And then I saw minghao telling dino to get out with his eyes.

Dino left and I smiled.

As he left minghao's and my eyes met.

I sat in the chair after dragging it close to his bed.

"Minghao" I said.
"Yes" he said. And placed his hand on my cheeks.

I touched his hand.

I got teary and started crying.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"Thank you for being safe and thank you for not dying, I will regret it otherwise" I said.
"Don't worry I won't leave" he said.

And I smiled while looking in his eyes.

"You know what, I really hate myself for not being enough for you, you deserve better...I can't even love you like you do...I hate myself for everything I did to you and I'm really sorry for it" I said.

"Don't say like that you're a part of me and I can't live without you...don't say like this...and I love everything you hate about yourself " he said.

"Come here" minghao said while tapping the empty place beside him.

I sat there and we hugged each other tightly.

After few seconds our eyes met.
Minghao then looked at my lips and started coming close, I closed my eyes and we kissed.

🦋