Chapter 47

Yn pov
I was in shopping mall and tried to find something to wear at the wedding.

And found it.

I happily looked at that perfect outfit

After buying it I had lunch and then went back home on my Lamborghini.

I am now more rich than minghao I think...

Thankfully I choosed this field now I'm not financially depedent on anyone.

I am an independent woman now.

I went home and layed on my bed as I really got tired in this shopping..

I also bought a gift for them..

Then I freshed up and started packing as I have my flight tomorrow.

Between my packing in my bedroom I opened my side table's drawer to check if I am missing something there.

As my eyes landed on that bracelet which minghao gave me.

I picked it up and holded in my hand.

I sighed.

You will be there too...right?
Am I really going for somi and Jun ?
Or is the reason you?.

I was looking at that bracelet as memories with minghao were flashing Infront of my eyes.

But suddenly the button on that bracelet pressed somehow.

I throwed it.

"What the fu-"
"Why did I- aishh!!!"
"His bracelet might have vibrated shi-"
"But maybe he had just throwed it away" I said and got relaxed my that thought but still got sad...

He might have moved on and have gotten someone...

I went to that bracelet to pick it up.

But as I did it vibrated back..

"Aishhh!!!!"
"He still has that bracelet??? He pressed that button back?????? Yn maybe it's just a mistake, I should go get some tea" I said and throwed it in my bed.

Meanwhile
Minghao pov
I was in my office moving in circle on my office chair.

When I have a very important meeting in few minutes.

I am here thinking will yn be at the wedding?

I was thinking about it and took out the bracelet which we had...

I was looking at it as our memories flashed Infront of my eyes.
It suddenly started vibrating.
I had mini heart attack for real.
But it vibrated because someone pressed the button on their bracelet and that someone is surely yn.

She's missing me?
But she's in L.A right?
I don't even have her number.
Plus as who should I call her? Her ex?

I sighed and pressed that button back.

If it's really her then I want to tell her that I'm also missing her...maybe more than her...

"Sir meeting will start in few minutes please come down now" my secretary said and left.

I sighed again and put that bracelet back to the drawer.

"I hope I'll see you at the wedding"

Time skip
Yn pov
I am now on my way to my mom's house in Korea.

As I landed in Korea today at morning.

Jaehyun didn't came with me, when I told him he can. But he replied that the work will be pending so yeah..

After reaching my mom's home I rang the door bell.

After few seconds of waiting mom opened the door.

"Oh, my daughter after 2 years!'' she said and hugged me tightly. Same goes for me.

I got a bit emotional too as I am looking at her in real life after 2years in Korea.

I know there's nothing to be emotional about but this vibe got me after so many years...in my hometown...in my house where I lived my whole childhood..with my mother.

Time skip
We were having breakfast together and talking about somi's wedding..

"You wanna go with my mom?" I asked.
"No, I should stay home and prepare a party as you came here after five years" she said.
"Oh my no mom, as you know I'm really famous model in L.A I can't stay here for long, I will go back in 1 week" i said.
"Did I said that I'll settle the party after two weeks? It will be a small party with our close friends and family...what about tomorrow?" She asked.
"No, mom right now I'm really tired what about after somi's wedding?" I asked
"Okay" she said and nodded.

"When is somi's wedding?" I asked.
"Day after tomorrow" I said.
"Okay, then I'll get everything ready that day and the next day I'll arrange the party" she said being super excited.